I have a blackberry 7520. Need a suggestion on a good blue..

I currently have the Plantronics 2500, I hear everyone clearly, but
they tell me they can't hear me very well. I want one that has good
battery life and clarity incoming and outgoing. Please help

Mark
1 answer Last reply
More about blackberry 7520 suggestion good blue

    In article <1124226950.546085.12010@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    pi_nupe <moderntech@bellsouth.net> writes
    >I currently have the Plantronics 2500, I hear everyone clearly, but
    >they tell me they can't hear me very well. I want one that has good
    >battery life and clarity incoming and outgoing. Please help

    I tried the Plantronics 2500 and a Jabra 250. Same complaints about
    outgoing audio on the Plantronics (I sounded distorted, and lots of
    background noise), ended up going for the Jabra

    --
    Ben Mack
    Watchfront Electronics - Bespoke R&D - http://www.watchfront.co.uk/

Bluetooth Plantronics BlackBerry