I have a blackberry 7520. Need a suggestion on a good blue..

Tags:
  • Bluetooth
  • Plantronics
  • BlackBerry
Last response: in Technologies
August 16, 2005 6:15:50 PM

I currently have the Plantronics 2500, I hear everyone clearly, but
they tell me they can't hear me very well. I want one that has good
battery life and clarity incoming and outgoing. Please help

Mark

More about : blackberry 7520 suggestion good blue

Anonymous
August 18, 2005 6:59:04 PM

In article <1124226950.546085.12010@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
pi_nupe <moderntech@bellsouth.net> writes
>I currently have the Plantronics 2500, I hear everyone clearly, but
>they tell me they can't hear me very well. I want one that has good
>battery life and clarity incoming and outgoing. Please help

I tried the Plantronics 2500 and a Jabra 250. Same complaints about
outgoing audio on the Plantronics (I sounded distorted, and lots of
background noise), ended up going for the Jabra

--
Ben Mack
Watchfront Electronics - Bespoke R&D - http://www.watchfront.co.uk/