dlsmgr Memo Ready for display
When I go online, this is on my toolbar (right bottom of
screen)and looks like a turning credit card!

What is this and how can I remove from my pc?

Thanks,
jd

Sounds like some type of spyware or adware program. Here are two free
utilities that will scan your computer and remove junk like that:

http://security.kolla.de/

If you do not have an antivirus program it would be a very good idea to get
one and scan your system. Avast! and AVG are both good for this and free as
well.

"jdouglas" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> dlsmgr Memo Ready for display
> When I go online, this is on my toolbar (right bottom of
> screen)and looks like a turning credit card!
>
> What is this and how can I remove from my pc?
>
> Thanks,
> jd

The Guard Bar is an Internet Explorer Toolbar that is absolutely Free with
no software or adware bundled in. GuardBar will Block incoming Spyware and
Adware from infecting your computer.

You can find this at http://www.guardbar.com/