focus speed 1dmk2 -20d ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know the 1dmk2 is said to be faster at focusing then the 20d but how MUCH
faster im into aircraft so the faster the and more accurate the better.
Thanks
Rob

don't have a 20d - I do allot of aircraft photography and happen to use the 1D
Mark II and yes it's fast - some of my work, aircraft (*Da Plane* *Clouds*
*Copter, 1,2,3,4,5* *Private Jet* Inbound, 1,2,3* - etc) photos posted @ the
news:alt.binaries.photos.original newsgroup!
I also have a D30 as well as a Canon D60! The 1D Mark II is damn fast @ 8 fps
and a quick AF response is the fastest that I have seen so far! I use the Canon
35-350mm f3.5L as a primary lenz and sigma 17-35mm f2.8 for cabin photo/close-up
fuselage photos
--
There are no words that can be heard unless someone listens....
Remove *flaps* to reply

"Your-Nice" <Your-Nice@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> I know the 1dmk2 is said to be faster at focusing then the 20d but how MUCH
> faster im into aircraft so the faster the and more accurate the better.
> Thanks
> Rob

Back then , they use manual focus to photograph an aircraft.
Learn your technique first.

=bob=

"Your-Nice" <Your-Nice@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>I know the 1dmk2 is said to be faster at focusing then the 20d but how MUCH
> faster im into aircraft so the faster the and more accurate the better.
> Thanks
> Rob

I want to change my technique hence my question .