Closed Solved

Best Graphic card for $70

Hello,
Please help me in choosing the best graphic card for $70(updated to $70 from $60).
My computer specs are:
E5200 2.5Ghz Dualcore
2GB Ram
500GB HDD
350W PSU.
Please help me urgently.
Is XFX Radeon HD 5450 1GB DDR3 or MSI Radeon HD 5450 1GB DDR3 better?

Please help me.
28 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about best graphic card
  1. Quote:
    HD5570 available at that price

Is it better than HD5450?
  2. Quote:
    yes..........................

is there any option from Nvidia?
  3. Best answer
    You'll also get an HD 5670 for that price after mail in rebate. Sapphire Radeon HD 5670 sells for $57 after rebate. Check here
  4. dilrox said:
    is there any option from Nvidia?

For that price range AMD would be better.
  5. dilrox said:
    Is it better than HD5450?

:pt1cable: :pt1cable: :pt1cable: :lol:
  6. shreejan86 said:
    You'll also get an HD 5670 for that price after mail in rebate. Sapphire Radeon HD 5670 sells for $57 after rebate. Check here

Ok thats a great news. But I haven't purchased anythind online earlier. Can you please explain what is 'Rebate'?
  7. Best answer selected by dilrox.
  8. dilrox said:
    Can you please explain what is 'Rebate'?
    In this case purchase the video card for $67.24 and get $10.00 returned to you if you correctly fill out and submit the 'rebate form'.
    http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/7149/ss620.jpg
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Your other question:
    If the Core Clock and Shader Clock speeds are the same - then the performance will also be the same.
    Check warranty period as well.
  9. WR2 said:
    In this case purchase the video card for $67.24 and get $10.00 returned to you if you correctly fill out and submit the 'rebate form'.
    http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/7149/ss620.jpg
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Your other question:
    If the Core Clock and Shader Clock speeds are the same - then the performance will also be the same.
    Check warranty period as well.

Yep. But did you notice that purchase should be done within 9/30/2011 in order to claim the rebate?
  10. Correct - I don't think shreejan86 checked that before he posted his link.
  11. WR2 said:

But I don't think newegg.com will ship to India? Are you sure about it?
  12. The definitely will NOT ship to India.....and you won't qualify for any rebate, either.
  13. ohh....... :):):):)..Thank you WR2, greghome and shreejan86. You had been a great help and I fixed my choice HD 5570/ HD 5670 according to local availability. :D
  14. I think either of those will be a good choice for a budget upgrade.
    What card are you replacing?
  15. You could also look for a HD 4670 and see if you can get a good price.
    HD 5570 = good
    HD 4670 = better
    HD 5670 = best
  16. dilrox said:
    Yep. But did you notice that purchase should be done within 9/30/2011 in order to claim the rebate?

It must be ordered by 10/31/2011. Please check it again.
    http://s1.postimage.org/2w4n1w7t0/Untitled_1.jpg
  17. WR2 said:
    Correct - I don't think shreejan86 checked that before he posted his link.

The rebate is valid till 10/31/2011.
  18. dilrox said:
    But I don't think newegg.com will ship to India? Are you sure about it?

Hard luck buddy even Amazon will not ship to India. So, if you check it out on your local market the price may be more than that on Amazon or NewEgg.
  19. Yes they would cost a bit more than what is listed on newegg or amazon. It varies from place to place but expect the extra cost to be between rs200-500 .
  20. I am still lost. HD5670 and HD5570 not available in my location. GT 520 1gb ddr3 is available. Is that good for the price? My budget has been increased to $70.
  21. I don't believe that's a good value; It's OK for a home theater PC and very modest gaming - but it's not a 'gaming' graphics card.

Why dont you just list what IS available to you, and the prices and we'll try and help you pick out the performance vs value option.
  22. I think you want to start a new, clean topic.
    In there... list the graphics cards you can get for your budget and what the prices are.
    *use local prices*... the Rupee to Dollar conversion isn't as useful since it doesn't match up well.

You'll get some advice based on the cards you can get your hands on that fall into your budget.
  23. WR2 said:
    I don't believe that's a good value; It's OK for a home theater PC and very modest gaming - but it's not a 'gaming' graphics card.
    http://tpucdn.com/reviews/Zotac/GeForce_GT_520/images/farcry2_1280_1024.gif

Why dont you just list what IS available to you, and the prices and we'll try and help you pick out the performance vs value option.

ok. I will collect it by tomorrow. At present available cards are Geforce 210 1gb ddr3, Gt 520 1gb ddr3, HD 5450 1gb ddr3. ( Thank you once again WR2)
  24. That is not a very good selection.
    Have you thought about looking in other shops?

I don't believe the GT 520 @ $70 is a good value for gaming. We can get GT 520 for $35 over here.
  25. Yes, I am checking in other shops. I will tell you the feedback tomorrow.
  26. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards DDR3 HD Radeon Graphics Product