After win7 update pc does not work with 2 ram sticks

probatos

Honorable
Jan 22, 2013
Hello,
First of all ecxuse me if the problem is solved in other post, but nothing seems like my problem.

A friend of mine asked me to format his 5years old desktop and install win 7 (used to run win vista). I installed win,7 drivers, other programs... the pc working perfectly for 3 days. After a win7 auto update I tried to reboot the pc and then it could not open. No monitor signal, no beeps at all, guess no bios. I searched in web for solutions and it seems that is something with rams. I unpluged all 2 sticks of ram and I had the correct beep code. I tried to swap the sticks in any compination and the pc is booting normaly with the one stick of ram pluged (only with the one of the two and not with the otheronly only pluged). It seems that the other is something like burned. The motherbord (asrock 4Core1600-D800) has only two slots of ram white colored. I also tried to clear the cmos, change the speed, voltage and clock of rams in bios (pluged the correct ram and then reboot with both of them pluged). Tried to update bios (but no correct drivers error message)
Now the question:
Could the ram got burned like that? No overclocking, no overheated, nothing needing to much memory, no blue screen, no error messages, while rebooting????

Is there anyway to check that memory if burned (got not any other compitable motherbard).

Is it any possibility to have bad motherboard ram slot now on after burning the ram and could not work with other ram?

TRENDING THREADS