Midnight club 3

Ron

I have been to many pages of cheats, and can't find find where to enter
the cheat. The instructions say main menu, options, enter password, but
there isn't a enter password, it says enter cheat. We have tried some
of the cheats upper and lower case and everything comes up invalid code.
We have tried

ryder
havethemall

Can anyone help