How are PSP driving and racing games so far?

I think I will wait until Midnight Club 3 before buying one.

Don't overlook Ridge Racer. Well worth the money.

"Tom McCafferty" <celista2burnaby@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I think I will wait until Midnight Club 3 before buying one.

"Tom McCafferty" <celista2burnaby@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I think I will wait until Midnight Club 3 before buying one.

NFS Rivals has been very good, it's not as much arcadish as Ridge Racer and
a whole lot more to it, brand name cars, custom parts, decals, paint jobs
etc.

Really the only thing missing in it is infrastucture mode to race others
over the net, but at least it has a link to others in the same room via
WIFi.

It's challenging, fun, looks great for a 4.5 screen and will probably still
slightly out shine Midnight 3 unless they have net racing.

gcc

Distinguished
May 29, 2004

>I think I will wait until Midnight Club 3 before buying one.

I have Wipeout Pure, Very FAST....
Ridge Racer, Also Very Fast and nice graphics...

But I have ATV Offroad fury and it hasn't left my PSP since I got it, best
racer for me by far, best PSP Title to me even

I'm waiting for Burnout. I hope it's got some unique things that make it
stand away (not necessarily out, per se) from the PS2/PS3? version.

"Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
> I'm waiting for Burnout. I hope it's got some unique things that make it
> stand away (not necessarily out, per se) from the PS2/PS3? version.

I'm waiting to Gran Turismo and it better be good and linkable preferably
infrastructure, now that would rock, h2h over the net.

"Rengaw" <rengaw@rogers.com> wrote in message

> "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
>> I'm waiting for Burnout. I hope it's got some unique things that make it
>> stand away (not necessarily out, per se) from the PS2/PS3? version.
>>

> I'm waiting to Gran Turismo and it better be good and linkable preferably
> infrastructure, now that would rock, h2h over the net.

Meh, GT is bad enough with the analog stick and pressure sensitive buttons,
let alone the NES Max controller on the PSP. Maybe a Steering Wheel add on
is in the future. lol.

> Don't overlook Ridge Racer. Well worth the money.
Are you sure about that? I usually like racing games, but I regret I bought
Ridge Racer...

Michel
--
I talk Playstation Portable @ www.PSPtalk.net

> "Rengaw" <rengaw@rogers.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
>>> I'm waiting for Burnout. I hope it's got some unique things that make
>>> it
>>> stand away (not necessarily out, per se) from the PS2/PS3? version.
>>>

>> I'm waiting to Gran Turismo and it better be good and linkable preferably
>> infrastructure, now that would rock, h2h over the net.
>
> Meh, GT is bad enough with the analog stick and pressure sensitive
> buttons, let alone the NES Max controller on the PSP. Maybe a Steering
> Wheel add on is in the future. lol.

A miniature steering wheel, how cute would that be?

Tommy

Baaye Fevens wrote:

> Don't overlook Ridge Racer. Well worth the money.
>
> "Tom McCafferty" <celista2burnaby@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >I think I will wait until Midnight Club 3 before buying one.

Actually, I think I will stick with Xbox with driving games until PS3.