SPRINTERS LOVE THE 20D !!!

Last response: in Digital Camera
May 4, 2005 1:53:34 AM

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/42936433

More about : sprinters love 20d

Anonymous
May 4, 2005 11:57:25 AM

>What setup are you using for the photo Annika?

20D, 65mm MP-E Macro, 550EX with a Lumiquest diffuser, handheld.
Getting the tiny bastards in the viewfinder is quite a challenge.
Anonymous
May 4, 2005 11:59:12 AM

>I take better photos, with a Kodak CX 7300 that cost only 144 euro

Can't wait to see them!
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
May 4, 2005 12:03:54 PM

From: "Dimitrios Tzortzakakis" <u...@address.below> -

Are you the lawyer of Annika or something?This man is advertising
himself
and his camera every day, and always top posts, as I never do.Please,
try to
flame someone else, because I don't care anyway.
==================

You just top-posted.
Here's a nickel, go buy a clue.
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/42936864
May 4, 2005 1:16:30 PM

I assume you're using a ring flash? Which one?
"Annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com> wrote in message
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/42936433

Anonymous
May 4, 2005 2:07:25 PM

eric phillips <ericp@kooee.com.au> wrote:

>On 3 May 2005 21:53:34 -0700, "Annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com> wrote:
>>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/42936433

>I trust that that is not your scrotum?:)

Don't encourage him. With the power of that new lens, it's
frightening to think of what might come to hand next.

("Big lens, small..." ?-)

--
Ken Tough
Anonymous

What setup are you using for the photo Annika?
Anonymous
May 4, 2005 8:06:27 PM

Wished I'd had a 20D yesterday afternoon, when I'm working on a bike a
customer brought in for repair, turn the cranks and suddenly this
quite-large and familiar-looking black spider drops down on a thread and
hangs halfway between the bike and the floor. It just hung on its thread,
very slowly turning on the air currents until the red hourglass was quite
visible on its backside.

Alas, my Oly 5050 was at home, and the ancient Oly 340L that I keep at the
shop for pictures of damaged incoming freight shipments just ain't the
same....

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

"Annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com> wrote in message
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/42936433

Anonymous
May 4, 2005 8:21:23 PM

On 3 May 2005 21:53:34 -0700, "Annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com> wrote:

>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/42936433
I trust that that is not your scotum?:)
eric phillips
Anonymous
May 4, 2005 8:36:40 PM

I take better photos, with a Kodak CX 7300 that cost only 144 euro, maybe
only your memory card for the 20D cost that... www.shuttercity.com

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr
? "Annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com> ?????? ??? ??????
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/42936433

Anonymous
May 4, 2005 8:36:41 PM

"Dimitrios Tzortzakakis" <use@address.below> wrote in message
news:D 5ajd1$b6q$1@usenet.otenet.gr...
>I take better photos, with a Kodak CX 7300 that cost only 144 euro, maybe
> only your memory card for the 20D cost that... www.shuttercity.com
>
> --
> Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
> major in electrical engineering, freelance electrician
> FH von Iraklion-Kreta, freiberuflicher Elektriker
> dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr
> ? "Annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com> ?????? ??? ??????
>> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/42936433

You are an idiot or simply ignorant. I'm willing to give you the benefit of
the doubt.

Go take a picture of the head of a pin (that's how big the red spider mite
is) and let us see what you can do with the "Wonderful" Kodak camera you
have.

Can't wait to see the pictures. :-)
Anonymous
May 4, 2005 8:48:17 PM

> >What setup are you using for the photo Annika?
>
> 20D, 65mm MP-E Macro, 550EX with a Lumiquest diffuser, handheld.
> Getting the tiny bastards in the viewfinder is quite a challenge.

Now I know what I need :)
Anonymous
May 4, 2005 9:23:50 PM

Ï "jimkramer" <Sophomoric1_jim@NOSPAMjlkramer.net> Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá
news:D 5alk9$dh1@dispatch.concentric.net...
> "Dimitrios Tzortzakakis" <use@address.below> wrote in message
> news:D 5ajd1$b6q$1@usenet.otenet.gr...
> >I take better photos, with a Kodak CX 7300 that cost only 144 euro, maybe
> > only your memory card for the 20D cost that... www.shuttercity.com
> >
> > --
> > Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
> > major in electrical engineering, freelance electrician
> > FH von Iraklion-Kreta, freiberuflicher Elektriker
> > dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr
> > ? "Annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com> ?????? ??? ??????
> >> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/42936433
> >>

> You are an idiot or simply ignorant. I'm willing to give you the benefit
of
> the doubt.
>
> Go take a picture of the head of a pin (that's how big the red spider mite
> is) and let us see what you can do with the "Wonderful" Kodak camera you
> have.
>
> Can't wait to see the pictures. :-)

Anonymous
May 4, 2005 9:23:51 PM

"Dimitrios Tzortzakakis" <use@address.below> wrote in message
news:D 5am5e$n3r$1@usenet.otenet.gr...
> Are you the lawyer of Annika or something?This man is advertising himself
> and his camera every day, and always top posts, as I never do.Please, try
> flame someone else, because I don't care anyway.
>
> --
> Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
> major in electrical engineering, freelance electrician
> FH von Iraklion-Kreta, freiberuflicher Elektriker
> dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr
> Ï "jimkramer" <Sophomoric1_jim@NOSPAMjlkramer.net> Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá
> news:D 5alk9$dh1@dispatch.concentric.net...
>> "Dimitrios Tzortzakakis" <use@address.below> wrote in message
>> news:D 5ajd1$b6q$1@usenet.otenet.gr...
>> >I take better photos, with a Kodak CX 7300 that cost only 144 euro,
>> >maybe
>> > only your memory card for the 20D cost that... www.shuttercity.com
>> >
>> > --
>> > Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
>> > major in electrical engineering, freelance electrician
>> > FH von Iraklion-Kreta, freiberuflicher Elektriker
>> > dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr
>> > ? "Annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com> ?????? ??? ??????
>> >>

>> You are an idiot or simply ignorant. I'm willing to give you the benefit
> of
>> the doubt.
>>
>> Go take a picture of the head of a pin (that's how big the red spider
>> mite
>> is) and let us see what you can do with the "Wonderful" Kodak camera you
>> have.
>>
>> Can't wait to see the pictures. :-)

Thanks for removing all doubt.
Anonymous
May 4, 2005 9:23:51 PM

"Dimitrios Tzortzakakis" <use@address.below> wrote in message
news:D 5am5e$n3r$1@usenet.otenet.gr...
> Are you the lawyer of Annika or something?This man is advertising himself
> and his camera every day, and always top posts, as I never do.Please, try
> flame someone else, because I don't care anyway.

I am certainly not Annika's Lawyer but your camera can not outgun a 20D in
any way.

I also think the picture is very good.
Anonymous
May 4, 2005 9:23:51 PM

Top posting? F**ken net nanny. Next we'll be hearing about spelling
errors...

"Dimitrios Tzortzakakis" <use@address.below> wrote in message
news:D 5am5e$n3r$1@usenet.otenet.gr...
> Are you the lawyer of Annika or something?This man is advertising himself
> and his camera every day, and always top posts, as I never do.Please, try
> flame someone else, because I don't care anyway.
>
> --
> Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
> major in electrical engineering, freelance electrician
> FH von Iraklion-Kreta, freiberuflicher Elektriker
> dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr
> Ï "jimkramer" <Sophomoric1_jim@NOSPAMjlkramer.net> Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá
> news:D 5alk9$dh1@dispatch.concentric.net...
> > "Dimitrios Tzortzakakis" <use@address.below> wrote in message
> > news:D 5ajd1$b6q$1@usenet.otenet.gr...
> > >I take better photos, with a Kodak CX 7300 that cost only 144 euro,
maybe
> > > only your memory card for the 20D cost that... www.shuttercity.com
> > >
> > > --
> > > Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
> > > major in electrical engineering, freelance electrician
> > > FH von Iraklion-Kreta, freiberuflicher Elektriker
> > > dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr
> > > ? "Annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com> ?????? ??? ??????
> > >>

> > You are an idiot or simply ignorant. I'm willing to give you the
benefit
> of
> > the doubt.
> >
> > Go take a picture of the head of a pin (that's how big the red spider
mite
> > is) and let us see what you can do with the "Wonderful" Kodak camera you
> > have.
> >
> > Can't wait to see the pictures. :-)

Anonymous
May 4, 2005 11:44:00 PM

Apparently Dimitrios Tzortzakakis <use@address.below> wrote:

>Are you the lawyer of Annika or something?This man is advertising himself
>and his camera every day, and always top posts, as I never do.Please, try to
>flame someone else, because I don't care anyway.
>
>--
>Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
>> "Dimitrios Tzortzakakis" <use@address.below> wrote in message
>> news:D 5ajd1$b6q$1@usenet.otenet.gr...
>> >I take better photos, with a Kodak CX 7300 that cost only 144 euro, maybe
>> > only your memory card for the 20D cost that... www.shuttercity.com
[...]

Your post is a top post. So you lie.

--
Ken Tough
May 5, 2005 12:40:37 AM

<Top Post> Because I love it.

Annika. Looks like a portrait of "Dimitrios Tzortzakakis".

"Dimitrios Tzortzakakis" <use@address.below> wrote in message
news:D 5ajd1$b6q$1@usenet.otenet.gr...
> I take better photos, with a Kodak CX 7300 that cost only 144 euro, maybe
> only your memory card for the 20D cost that... www.shuttercity.com

Anonymous
May 5, 2005 11:16:28 AM

On Wed, 4 May 2005 17:23:50 +0300, "Dimitrios Tzortzakakis"
<use@address.below> wrote:

>Are you the lawyer of Annika or something?This man is advertising himself
>and his camera every day, and always top posts, as I never do.Please, try to
>flame someone else, because I don't care anyway.
How come your name is Dimitrios Tzortzakakis on one line and
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios on another ! Troll?
eric phillips
!