SPRINTERS LOVE THE 20D !!!

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/42936433
18 answers Last reply
More about sprinters love

    >What setup are you using for the photo Annika?

    20D, 65mm MP-E Macro, 550EX with a Lumiquest diffuser, handheld.
    Getting the tiny bastards in the viewfinder is quite a challenge.

    >I take better photos, with a Kodak CX 7300 that cost only 144 euro

    Can't wait to see them!

    From: "Dimitrios Tzortzakakis" <u...@address.below> -

    Are you the lawyer of Annika or something?This man is advertising
    himself
    and his camera every day, and always top posts, as I never do.Please,
    try to
    flame someone else, because I don't care anyway.
    ==================

    You just top-posted.
    Here's a nickel, go buy a clue.
    http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/42936864

    I assume you're using a ring flash? Which one?

    eric phillips <ericp@kooee.com.au> wrote:

    >On 3 May 2005 21:53:34 -0700, "Annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com> wrote:
    >>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/42936433

    >I trust that that is not your scrotum?:)

    Don't encourage him. With the power of that new lens, it's
    frightening to think of what might come to hand next.

    ("Big lens, small..." ?-)

    --
    Ken Tough

    What setup are you using for the photo Annika?

    Wished I'd had a 20D yesterday afternoon, when I'm working on a bike a
    customer brought in for repair, turn the cranks and suddenly this
    quite-large and familiar-looking black spider drops down on a thread and
    hangs halfway between the bike and the floor. It just hung on its thread,
    very slowly turning on the air currents until the red hourglass was quite
    visible on its backside.

    Alas, my Oly 5050 was at home, and the ancient Oly 340L that I keep at the
    shop for pictures of damaged incoming freight shipments just ain't the
    same....

    --Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
    www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

    "Annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com> wrote in message
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/42936433

    On 3 May 2005 21:53:34 -0700, "Annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com> wrote:

    >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/42936433
    I trust that that is not your scotum?:)
    eric phillips

    I take better photos, with a Kodak CX 7300 that cost only 144 euro, maybe
    only your memory card for the 20D cost that... www.shuttercity.com

    --
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
    dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr

    "Dimitrios Tzortzakakis" <use@address.below> wrote in message
    >I take better photos, with a Kodak CX 7300 that cost only 144 euro, maybe
    > only your memory card for the 20D cost that... www.shuttercity.com
    >
    > --
    > Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
    > major in electrical engineering, freelance electrician
    > FH von Iraklion-Kreta, freiberuflicher Elektriker
    > dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr
    > ? "Annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com> ?????? ??? ??????
    >> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/42936433

    You are an idiot or simply ignorant. I'm willing to give you the benefit of
    the doubt.

    Go take a picture of the head of a pin (that's how big the red spider mite
    is) and let us see what you can do with the "Wonderful" Kodak camera you
    have.

    Can't wait to see the pictures. :-)

    > >What setup are you using for the photo Annika?
    >
    > 20D, 65mm MP-E Macro, 550EX with a Lumiquest diffuser, handheld.
    > Getting the tiny bastards in the viewfinder is quite a challenge.

    Now I know what I need :)

    Ï "jimkramer" <Sophomoric1_jim@NOSPAMjlkramer.net> Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá

    > Are you the lawyer of Annika or something?This man is advertising himself
    > and his camera every day, and always top posts, as I never do.Please, try
    > flame someone else, because I don't care anyway.
    >
    > --
    > Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
    > major in electrical engineering, freelance electrician
    > FH von Iraklion-Kreta, freiberuflicher Elektriker
    > dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr
    > Ï "jimkramer" <Sophomoric1_jim@NOSPAMjlkramer.net> Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá
    >> "Dimitrios Tzortzakakis" <use@address.below> wrote in message
    >> >I take better photos, with a Kodak CX 7300 that cost only 144 euro,
    >> >maybe
    >> > only your memory card for the 20D cost that... www.shuttercity.com
    >> >
    >> > --
    >> > Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
    >> > major in electrical engineering, freelance electrician
    >> > FH von Iraklion-Kreta, freiberuflicher Elektriker
    >> > dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr
    >> > ? "Annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com> ?????? ??? ??????
    >> >>

    >> You are an idiot or simply ignorant. I'm willing to give you the benefit
    > of
    >> the doubt.
    >>
    >> Go take a picture of the head of a pin (that's how big the red spider
    >> mite
    >> is) and let us see what you can do with the "Wonderful" Kodak camera you
    >> have.
    >>
    >> Can't wait to see the pictures. :-)

    Thanks for removing all doubt.

    "Dimitrios Tzortzakakis" <use@address.below> wrote in message
    > Are you the lawyer of Annika or something?This man is advertising himself
    > and his camera every day, and always top posts, as I never do.Please, try
    > flame someone else, because I don't care anyway.

    I am certainly not Annika's Lawyer but your camera can not outgun a 20D in
    any way.

    I also think the picture is very good.

    Top posting? F**ken net nanny. Next we'll be hearing about spelling
    errors...

    Apparently Dimitrios Tzortzakakis <use@address.below> wrote:

    >Are you the lawyer of Annika or something?This man is advertising himself
    >and his camera every day, and always top posts, as I never do.Please, try to
    >flame someone else, because I don't care anyway.
    >
    >--
    >Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
    >> "Dimitrios Tzortzakakis" <use@address.below> wrote in message
    >> >I take better photos, with a Kodak CX 7300 that cost only 144 euro, maybe
    >> > only your memory card for the 20D cost that... www.shuttercity.com
    [...]

    Your post is a top post. So you lie.

    --
    Ken Tough

    <Top Post> Because I love it.

    Annika. Looks like a portrait of "Dimitrios Tzortzakakis".

    "Dimitrios Tzortzakakis" <use@address.below> wrote in message
    > I take better photos, with a Kodak CX 7300 that cost only 144 euro, maybe
    > only your memory card for the 20D cost that... www.shuttercity.com

    On Wed, 4 May 2005 17:23:50 +0300, "Dimitrios Tzortzakakis"
    <use@address.below> wrote:

    >Are you the lawyer of Annika or something?This man is advertising himself
    >and his camera every day, and always top posts, as I never do.Please, try to
    >flame someone else, because I don't care anyway.
    How come your name is Dimitrios Tzortzakakis on one line and
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios on another ! Troll?
    eric phillips

Photo Cameras