PS2 front USB ports and Hard Disk

Hello all,

Just bought an old PS2 Ver 5.
Can somebody tell me what the connections are for under the controller
input? Also which type of 200 gb hard drive will fit into the bay so i can
transfer my games onto HD?

Thanks
Jazzer
4 answers Last reply
More about front ports hard disk

    you can use a USB hd, not too fast tho.
    you can use a maxtor 200gig with hdloader
    hdloader.net

    "jazza" <lenrobertsuk@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hello all,
    >
    > Just bought an old PS2 Ver 5.
    > Can somebody tell me what the connections are for under the controller
    > input? Also which type of 200 gb hard drive will fit into the bay so i can
    > transfer my games onto HD?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Jazzer

    Their is also a firewire connection to link two PS2's together, as for the
    HD, good luck, a friend of mine who does those converts tried just using
    the one I got for FP XI to run my games off of even after moding it but no
    go.

    "jazza" <lenrobertsuk@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hello all,
    >
    > Just bought an old PS2 Ver 5.
    > Can somebody tell me what the connections are for under the controller
    > input? Also which type of 200 gb hard drive will fit into the bay so i can
    > transfer my games onto HD?

    The USB ports can be used for certain add ons like keyboard, eyetoy, that
    sort of thing.

    http://forum.hdadvance.com/hd_advance_compatibility.asp

    --

    Mulletino

Console Gaming PlayStation Games Hard Drives Video Games