Welcome Screen screensaver

How do you set the screensaver for the welcome screen in windowsxp pro?

I have two user accounts. I have different screen savers for each account.
No problem. (right click on desktop/choose properties/screensaver, etc.)
There is also a screensaver for the welcome screen. I must have enabled it,
but I can't remember how. I'd like to change it. Where is it?

Does anybody know?

Tweak UI can copy over any of the visual settings from the active account,
including those for the screensaver, to the logon desktop. Look under Logon
> Settings. I've included the link to download Tweak UI and the other
PowerToys for Windows XP from Microsoft below.

"npi" <sfz@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> How do you set the screensaver for the welcome screen in windowsxp pro?
>
> I have two user accounts. I have different screen savers for each account.
> No problem. (right click on desktop/choose properties/screensaver, etc.)
> There is also a screensaver for the welcome screen. I must have enabled
> it,
> but I can't remember how. I'd like to change it. Where is it?
>
> Does anybody know?

As Nick said, using TweakUI is the easiest method, especially to copy the
Screensaver settings to the logon desktop. See:

Customize the logon screen wallpaper, screensaver and other settings using
Tweak UI:
http://www.winxptutor.com/tweaklogon.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP