Sign in with
Your question

Combind local area 10 mac

Last response: in Networking
January 9, 2011 4:28:57 PM

hello every body.I live in dhaka.I am already use local area net work Internet connection.By Vmware Workstation i already use 4 mac in one PC.But i want to use 10 or 20 mac. Is there any software any body knows to combined 10 or 20 mac in 1 connection. I hear some body do that. He did not tell me. Which software he is use.Any body know that how can i combined 10 or 20 mac in 1 Internet connection by 1 LAN

More about : combind local area mac

January 10, 2011 6:22:43 PM

You want to run 10 or 20 virtual computers or just have that many one your network? Any switch with enough ports will allow you to connect as many computers as you want on one LAN. To run that many virtal computers you need a very powerfull PC as the host.
m
l
January 11, 2011 1:20:37 PM

hang-the-9 said:
You want to run 10 or 20 virtual computers or just have that many one your network? Any switch with enough ports will allow you to connect as many computers as you want on one LAN. To run that many virtal computers you need a very powerfull PC as the host.

Hello hang-the-9. H r U? You don't Understand my question.I want to combined 10 mac by the any software but i want to use 1 lan. Are you know any software name which can combined 10 mac & Out put 1 Internet connection. If u know then give me the software name & give me the web link. Thank u so much to reply my question.
m
l
Related resources
January 11, 2011 1:24:37 PM

There is no software to combine 10 computers to connect to one internet connection, you need a switch. If that's not what you are looking for you need to reword your question or possibly find a forum in your native language to ask it. If you are going to run 10 virtual computers on one computer, they will all use the host PC connection. Although I dont' think you will have very good results doing that.
m
l
January 12, 2011 5:00:08 PM

Thanks for u to reply my question.
m
l
!