Your question

Something is going very badly with my computer, RAM is culprit

Last response: in Memory
January 23, 2013 3:21:43 AM

I recently upgraded my computer with these parts
Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz
Team Elite 8GB (2 x 4GB)
ASUS P8B75-M/CSM

I can run everything I throw at it just fine. Until it comes to web browsers, and minecraft.
They crash CONSTANTLY, my guess is due to memory issues, because they run until I maybe have too many tabs open, although minecraft crashes whenever it decides, from starting the game, to joining a server.

But, it gets worse.

I get BSODs about many things, but the most prominent ones are
MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
IRSQL(not sure what it was)_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL
BAD_POOL_HEADER

Also, a lot of unrelated stuff seems to occur, like host_process crashing and superfetch crashing, which effects my internet. I also get a bunch of other windows programs crashing at random times.

I have run memdiagX86 (I think that is the name) and it has spammed me with 100% errors, to a point where I believe it is producing false results so I think something is messing with it.

I have also ran virus checks with no issues

if you guys need anything explained more, I can help. but hopefully this should be good. thanks ahead.
January 23, 2013 4:34:26 AM

failtolawl said:
I recently upgraded my computer with these parts
Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz
Team Elite 8GB (2 x 4GB)
ASUS P8B75-M/CSM

I can run everything I throw at it just fine. Until it comes to web browsers, and minecraft.
They crash CONSTANTLY, my guess is due to memory issues, because they run until I maybe have too many tabs open, although minecraft crashes whenever it decides, from starting the game, to joining a server.

But, it gets worse.

I get BSODs about many things, but the most prominent ones are
MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
IRSQL(not sure what it was)_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL
BAD_POOL_HEADER

Also, a lot of unrelated stuff seems to occur, like host_process crashing and superfetch crashing, which effects my internet. I also get a bunch of other windows programs crashing at random times.

I have run memdiagX86 (I think that is the name) and it has spammed me with 100% errors, to a point where I believe it is producing false results so I think something is messing with it.

I have also ran virus checks with no issues

if you guys need anything explained more, I can help. but hopefully this should be good. thanks ahead.

Take both memory sticks out.Then Push 1 in.Do not leave 1 and take out 1.
Replace Cmos jumper for 1 min with power off ...replace it and power on...
When os boots run a full disk check and defragment especially that drive containing minecraft.
Reboot and run minecraft.
m
l
January 23, 2013 4:46:27 AM

can you explain when you said "Then Push 1 in.Do not leave 1 and take out 1." please?
m
l
January 23, 2013 4:49:36 AM

failtolawl said:
can you explain when you said "Then Push 1 in.Do not leave 1 and take out 1." please?

tHAT means take both out.Then put any 1 in.Simple.
m
l
!