Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

SIM-card for SIM-Doctor.

Last response: in Technologies
Share
April 8, 2004 1:10:56 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.gsm (More info?)

Hi'

I have bought the USB SIM-Doctor 10in1 here:
http://www.gsm-technology.com/index.php/en_US,details,i...

It works just fine, and now I need some extra SIM cards for it.
But at GSM-Technology the extra cards are quite expensive (37,- US$ each)
and I wondered if anyone here has tested other empty cards for this.

What types of cards can be used with exactly this SIM-reader/writer?

I don't need to have 10 numbers on the same card. Fewer numbers would be
fine or even just 1:1.

Thanks in advance.

Best from: Wolly (DK)

More about : sim card sim doctor

Anonymous
April 11, 2004 3:15:43 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.gsm (More info?)

U¿ytkownik "Wolly" <wolly@mail.dk> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
news:4074fb1a$0$263$edfadb0f@dread16.news.tele.dk...
> Hi'
>
> I have bought the USB SIM-Doctor 10in1 here:
> http://www.gsm-technology.com/index.php/en_US,details,i...
>
> It works just fine, and now I need some extra SIM cards for it.
> But at GSM-Technology the extra cards are quite expensive (37,- US$ each)
> and I wondered if anyone here has tested other empty cards for this.
>
> What types of cards can be used with exactly this SIM-reader/writer?
>
> I don't need to have 10 numbers on the same card. Fewer numbers would be
> fine or even just 1:1.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Best from: Wolly (DK)
I can arrange Empty SIM Cards for you for about 25 USD / pcs
April 11, 2004 11:09:48 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.gsm (More info?)

> I can arrange Empty SIM Cards for you for
> about 25 USD / pcs

Hi David

Thank you for your reply.
I am looking for a specification for the cards so that I can buy them from a
Danish supplier - or maybe from a place inside the EU.
When I buy things from outside the EU, I'll get taxed around 40%. And then
25$ is still a little high.

Best from: Wolly (DK)
Anonymous
April 11, 2004 12:50:33 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.gsm (More info?)

> When I buy things from outside the EU, I'll get taxed around 40%. And then
> 25$ is still a little high.
You won't pay 40% tax if the invoice is dated after 1st of May.
!