SIM-card for SIM-Doctor.

Hi'

I have bought the USB SIM-Doctor 10in1 here:
http://www.gsm-technology.com/index.php/en_US,details,id_pr,683.html

It works just fine, and now I need some extra SIM cards for it.
But at GSM-Technology the extra cards are quite expensive (37,- US$ each)
and I wondered if anyone here has tested other empty cards for this.

What types of cards can be used with exactly this SIM-reader/writer?

I don't need to have 10 numbers on the same card. Fewer numbers would be
fine or even just 1:1.

Thanks in advance.

Best from: Wolly (DK)
3 answers Last reply
More about card doctor

    U¿ytkownik "Wolly" <wolly@mail.dk> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
    > Hi'
    >
    > I have bought the USB SIM-Doctor 10in1 here:
    > http://www.gsm-technology.com/index.php/en_US,details,id_pr,683.html
    >
    > It works just fine, and now I need some extra SIM cards for it.
    > But at GSM-Technology the extra cards are quite expensive (37,- US$ each)
    > and I wondered if anyone here has tested other empty cards for this.
    >
    > What types of cards can be used with exactly this SIM-reader/writer?
    >
    > I don't need to have 10 numbers on the same card. Fewer numbers would be
    > fine or even just 1:1.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Best from: Wolly (DK)
    I can arrange Empty SIM Cards for you for about 25 USD / pcs

    > I can arrange Empty SIM Cards for you for
    > about 25 USD / pcs

    Hi David

    Thank you for your reply.
    I am looking for a specification for the cards so that I can buy them from a
    Danish supplier - or maybe from a place inside the EU.
    When I buy things from outside the EU, I'll get taxed around 40%. And then
    25$ is still a little high.

    Best from: Wolly (DK)

    > When I buy things from outside the EU, I'll get taxed around 40%. And then
    > 25$ is still a little high.
    You won't pay 40% tax if the invoice is dated after 1st of May.

GSM SIM Card