sprint pcs programming help

Last response: in Technologies
April 8, 2004 11:15:34 AM

i need help on programming do i write a bin file to the phone just like i do
with dss satellite cards someone told me that i can program my phone with hu
card programmer is that true what do i need to get to get my phone
programmed its a samsung 8500 a200 what do i need to get and doo please help
e-mail me at tiedakid@insightbb.com

More about : sprint pcs programming

April 8, 2004 11:15:35 AM

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 07:15:34 GMT, "tdd1984" <tdd1984@insightbb.com>
wrote:

>i need help on programming do i write a bin file to the phone just like i do
>with dss satellite cards someone told me that i can program my phone with hu
>card programmer is that true what do i need to get to get my phone
>programmed its a samsung 8500 a200 what do i need to get and doo please help
>e-mail me at tiedakid@insightbb.com

And why would you be asking about Sprint PCS programming in
alt.cellular.gsm? Sprint PCS is not a GSM provider and uses CDMA not
GSM. Why didn't you ask this in a CDMA-related group or in a Sprint
PCS group?
remove NONO from .NONOcom to reply
!