sprint pcs programming help

i need help on programming do i write a bin file to the phone just like i do
with dss satellite cards someone told me that i can program my phone with hu
card programmer is that true what do i need to get to get my phone
programmed its a samsung 8500 a200 what do i need to get and doo please help
e-mail me at tiedakid@insightbb.com
1 answer Last reply
More about sprint programming help

    On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 07:15:34 GMT, "tdd1984" <tdd1984@insightbb.com>
    wrote:

    >i need help on programming do i write a bin file to the phone just like i do
    >with dss satellite cards someone told me that i can program my phone with hu
    >card programmer is that true what do i need to get to get my phone
    >programmed its a samsung 8500 a200 what do i need to get and doo please help
    >e-mail me at tiedakid@insightbb.com

    And why would you be asking about Sprint PCS programming in
    alt.cellular.gsm? Sprint PCS is not a GSM provider and uses CDMA not
    GSM. Why didn't you ask this in a CDMA-related group or in a Sprint
    PCS group?
    remove NONO from .NONOcom to reply

GSM Programming Sprint PCS Phones