Help and Support shortcut on Start Menu doesn't work

August 25, 2004 1:08:07 PM

What is the registry key to set the shortcut for Help and
support on the start menu. Help and support runs if I
browse to the executable but my start menu short cut no
longer works after I removed some of the customization by
the manufacturer (Gateway)
Anonymous
August 25, 2004 9:14:35 PM

Hi

Try the following link to Kelly's web site:

"Why doesn't Help and Support work?"

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups