New mobo advice please!

Need a mobo for 3570k.........please advise which would be best pricewise!!
mobo must have
....usb3/ sata3/1xpcie3 and (wifi/dlna for streaming media/files to tablets/tv) .......willing to consider add on cards if cost is drastically reduced!!
dont know if bluetooth/thunderbolt is important.
no overclocking features required.
4 answers Last reply
More about mobo advice please
  1. Get an z77 extreme 4 $120-130. It is better you go with a add on card for wifi.
    Some add on cards come with wifi and Bluetooth, also I don't think that thunderbolt will be a necessary component for you.
  2. thank you for ur advice......is there any other reason to look for add on wifi cards besides cost??
    at the moment i am currently thinking of asus z77 with "wifi go" feature......
    is it enough to have any wifi capability for pc to stream hd media/files to tablets/tv??
  3. I agree with the ASRock Extreme4. Its a great board. Wifi cards are cheap and unless you are going to fill all of the slots, I would go that route.
  4. crbasnet said:
    thank you for ur advice......is there any other reason to look for add on wifi cards besides cost??
    at the moment i am currently thinking of asus z77 with "wifi go" feature......
    is it enough to have any wifi capability for pc to stream hd media/files to tablets/tv??

I currently have a wifi card and I cannot get it iPad with m iPad rather I use a Internet modem router for sharing files it doesnot use Internet even when Internet is connected.
    Also te range of the external router is generally much better than internal cards.
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards