Sniper 3 mobo will not boot after switching cases

G

Hello everyone,

I am posting here because I have not had any luck with the error code my mobo gives me. When I try and power it on or reset it, it will give me a error code of 0 with the left corner missing so almost a backwards 6 but it is only there for 1 second if not less. When the PSU has the power switch on the power button at the top right lights up its normal orange/yellow color and stays that color even after the code pops up. I switched my computer to a new case and I have done the normal steps such as removing ram, trying to boot without any devices connected, and making sure everything is plugged in, clearing the cmos, removing the mobo battery, and making sure the standoffs are correct. I am hoping it is a easy fix as I really don't want to have to send my board in and be with out Minecraft :p

System Specs:
Intel i7 3770K overclocked to 4.7GHZ CPU
Gigabyte Sniper 3 Rev 1.0 BIOS F8H Beta MOBO
EVGA GTX670FTW overclocked to 1.25GHZ GPU
Sniper 2133mhz overclocked to 2200MHZ RAM
Corsair GTX120GB BOOT
WD Velociraptor GAMES
WD Black STORAGE
Kraken x60 COOLER
Asus Xonar Phebus SOUND CARD
Rosewill Backhawk Ultra (case I just moved my rig into)

P.S. All settings are what I had set before I moved into my new case and it was working great.

Thank you all very much for your time!
Taylor

G

I gave that a try and the same backwards 6 flashed for less than a second and nothing happened. I forgot to add that when I hit the power button and it flashes the code, nothing else inside the case turns on or tries to turn on for that matter. My PSU is a EVGA Supernova 750G also by the way. Thanks

G

It ended up being my cpu and motherboard extensions from NZXT. I called EVGA and did testing with the helpful guy there and we narrowed it down to those. The computer boots now without them. They did work in the other case though and he couldn't see why they wouldn't work now but anyway we got it fixed. Thanks all!