Shinzo

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2004

I want to have dynamic data on our desktop wallpaper.
How do I go about extracting the current logged in users name, workstation
id and ip address and display this info on the desktop.

Any help would be gratefully received many thanks.

Sysinternals Freeware - Utilities for Windows NT and Windows 2000 - BgInfo:
http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/bginfo.shtml

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Window XP Shell/User

"Shinzo" <Shinzo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
I want to have dynamic data on our desktop wallpaper.
How do I go about extracting the current logged in users name, workstation
id and ip address and display this info on the desktop.

Any help would be gratefully received many thanks.

TRENDING THREADS