Sign in with
Your question

Searching posts

Last response: in Forum Feedback
June 21, 2010 9:09:58 PM

Ever since they changed the look and the functioning of the site way back when, the site has been way worse.

I can't search my posts and trying to trace a thread I posted in is almost impossible.

Why doesn't the site devs want searching?

More about : searching posts

June 21, 2010 9:19:38 PM

You can use the search function at the top, or you can click 'see all,' and browse through your past posts in each section.
September 1, 2010 7:37:28 AM

Hi,
I also think it's a pitty that one cannot "subscribe" or search "myposts" to keep track of the topics he started.

The "see all" link does not allow that.
Related resources
September 1, 2010 10:49:45 AM

When you click 'see all,' it will have every section listed. If you have responses in a thread you started, posted in, or bookmarked, it will show under that section with a dark blue flag. If you want to see any others that don't have responses, just click the section name, and it'll bring up all of them.
September 1, 2010 1:43:41 PM

aford10 said:
When you click 'see all,' it will have every section listed. If you have responses in a thread you started, posted in, or bookmarked, it will show under that section with a dark blue flag. If you want to see any others that don't have responses, just click the section name, and it'll bring up all of them.

ah ok. Now I get it. It's not very intuitive though :) 
September 1, 2010 1:50:00 PM

It takes a little getting used to.
!