    are
    > about $14-17

    Better, but still too high.

    "RnR Lesnar" <rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    news:d4ngmh$hg9$1@news.datasync.com...
    > Just saw that www.deepdiscountdvd.com is sellling PSP movies. Prices are
    > about $14-17
    >
    > RnR Lesnar

    Target had "XXX" for $12.99 last week, with "Hellboy" and "Resident Evil:
    Apocalypse" at $14.

    > about $14-17

    My Walmart currently has all UMD Movies marked at 13.49 :o)

    "gcc" <nospamming@me.com> wrote in message

    >> about $14-17
    >
    > My Walmart currently has all UMD Movies marked at 13.49 :o)

    Same. Gonna pick up House of Flying Daggers today.

    "Android" <androvich@NOcomcastSPAM.net> wrote in message

    > "RnR Lesnar" <rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Just saw that www.deepdiscountdvd.com is sellling PSP movies. Prices are
    >> about $14-17
    >>
    >> RnR Lesnar
    >

    > Target had "XXX" for $12.99 last week, with "Hellboy" and "Resident Evil:
    > Apocalypse" at $14.

    I wouldn't buy Hellboy for $2 and a pack of Skittles.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    Mattinglyfan wrote:
    > "Android" <androvich@NOcomcastSPAM.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>"RnR Lesnar" <rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>Just saw that www.deepdiscountdvd.com is sellling PSP movies. Prices are
    >>>about $14-17
    >>>
    >>>RnR Lesnar
    >>

    >>Target had "XXX" for $12.99 last week, with "Hellboy" and "Resident Evil:
    >>Apocalypse" at $14.
    >>

    > I wouldn't buy Hellboy for $2 and a pack of Skittles.

    You couldn't give me $2 and a pack of Skittles to take a copy of
    Hellboy. ;) Borrowed it from a friend, wish I could have that hour and
    half to two hours back as well.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    "massivegrooves" <massivegrooves@massivegrooves.net> wrote in message

    > Mattinglyfan wrote:
    >> "Android" <androvich@NOcomcastSPAM.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>"RnR Lesnar" <rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    >>>Target had "XXX" for $12.99 last week, with "Hellboy" and "Resident Evil:
    >>>Apocalypse" at $14.
    >>>

    >> I wouldn't buy Hellboy for $2 and a pack of Skittles.
    >
    > You couldn't give me $2 and a pack of Skittles to take a copy of Hellboy.
    > ;) Borrowed it from a friend, wish I could have that hour and half to two
    > hours back as well.

    I didnt think it was taht bad, saw it at the dollar movies on 50 cents day
    and thought it was ok, kind of a rip off of Leage of extraordinary gentlemen
    though. Very similar storyline.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    "SDP81" <@wowway.com> wrote in message

    > "massivegrooves" <massivegrooves@massivegrooves.net> wrote in message
    >>

    >> Mattinglyfan wrote:
    >>> "Android" <androvich@NOcomcastSPAM.net> wrote in message

    >>> I wouldn't buy Hellboy for $2 and a pack of Skittles.
    >>
    >> You couldn't give me $2 and a pack of Skittles to take a copy of Hellboy.
    >> ;) Borrowed it from a friend, wish I could have that hour and half to two
    >> hours back as well.
    >>

    > I didnt think it was taht bad, saw it at the dollar movies on 50 cents day
    > and thought it was ok, kind of a rip off of Leage of extraordinary
    > gentlemen though. Very similar storyline.

    Kind of a rip off? That is exactly what came to mind when I saw it. It
    just wasn't as cool.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    Mattinglyfan wrote:
    > "SDP81" <@wowway.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>"massivegrooves" <massivegrooves@massivegrooves.net> wrote in message

    >>>You couldn't give me $2 and a pack of Skittles to take a copy of Hellboy.
    >>>;) Borrowed it from a friend, wish I could have that hour and half to two
    >>>hours back as well.
    >>>

    >>I didnt think it was taht bad, saw it at the dollar movies on 50 cents day
    >>and thought it was ok, kind of a rip off of Leage of extraordinary
    >>gentlemen though. Very similar storyline.
    >>

    > Kind of a rip off? That is exactly what came to mind when I saw it. It
    > just wasn't as cool.

    I didn't really think of LoEG when watching it. I thought LoEG was okay,
    but not something I would really want to see again. Could have been
    better than it was IMO. Hellboy was not nearly as good as it was.
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    In article <7AMbe.1125$m85.266@newssvr30.news.prodigy.com>,
    "gcc" <nospamming@me.com> wrote:

    > > about $14-17
    >
    > My Walmart currently has all UMD Movies marked at 13.49 :o)

    Still too expensive if you can't play it back on a big screen like you
    can DVDs.

    They should be priced a lot less than DVDs or better yet, bundled with
    DVDs.
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    "poldy" <poldy@kfu.com> wrote in message
    > In article <7AMbe.1125$m85.266@newssvr30.news.prodigy.com>,
    > "gcc" <nospamming@me.com> wrote:
    >
    >> > about $14-17
    >>
    >> My Walmart currently has all UMD Movies marked at 13.49 :o)
    >
    > Still too expensive if you can't play it back on a big screen like you
    > can DVDs.
    >
    > They should be priced a lot less than DVDs or better yet, bundled with
    > DVDs.

    PSP video 9 allows you to watch the videos on your computer monitor. I
    don't know how you would carry that over to TV but I am sure someone will.
    At any rate, I wouldn't want to watch UMD movies on my HDTV anyway so that
    point is moot for me. I don't know many people who would have much interest
    in watching non hi- def movies on anything other than the PSP.
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

    > "SDP81" <@wowway.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "massivegrooves" <massivegrooves@massivegrooves.net> wrote in message

    >>> You couldn't give me $2 and a pack of Skittles to take a copy of
    >>> Hellboy. ;) Borrowed it from a friend, wish I could have that hour and
    >>> half to two hours back as well.
    >>>

    >> I didnt think it was taht bad, saw it at the dollar movies on 50 cents
    >> day and thought it was ok, kind of a rip off of Leage of extraordinary
    >> gentlemen though. Very similar storyline.
    >>

    > Kind of a rip off? That is exactly what came to mind when I saw it. It
    > just wasn't as cool.

    No but was it really all that bad?
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    > Mattinglyfan wrote:
    >> "SDP81" <@wowway.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>"massivegrooves" <massivegrooves@massivegrooves.net> wrote in message

    >>>I didnt think it was taht bad, saw it at the dollar movies on 50 cents
    >>>day and thought it was ok, kind of a rip off of Leage of extraordinary
    >>>gentlemen though. Very similar storyline.
    >>>

    >> Kind of a rip off? That is exactly what came to mind when I saw it. It
    >> just wasn't as cool.
    >
    > I didn't really think of LoEG when watching it. I thought LoEG was okay,
    > but not something I would really want to see again. Could have been better
    > than it was IMO. Hellboy was not nearly as good as it was.

    I know but I didnt think it was super bad either.
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    "poldy" <poldy@kfu.com> wrote in message
    > In article <7AMbe.1125$m85.266@newssvr30.news.prodigy.com>,
    > "gcc" <nospamming@me.com> wrote:
    >
    >> > about $14-17
    >>
    >> My Walmart currently has all UMD Movies marked at 13.49 :o)
    >
    > Still too expensive if you can't play it back on a big screen like you
    > can DVDs.
    >
    > They should be priced a lot less than DVDs or better yet, bundled with
    > DVDs.

    Now all walmart has to do is wait for none of the UMDs to sell then
    advertise free UMD with any DVD purchase to move their inventory ;p.
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    > "poldy" <poldy@kfu.com> wrote in message

    >>> My Walmart currently has all UMD Movies marked at 13.49 :o)
    >>
    >> Still too expensive if you can't play it back on a big screen like you
    >> can DVDs.
    >>
    >> They should be priced a lot less than DVDs or better yet, bundled with
    >> DVDs.
    >
    > PSP video 9 allows you to watch the videos on your computer monitor. I
    > don't know how you would carry that over to TV but I am sure someone will.
    > At any rate, I wouldn't want to watch UMD movies on my HDTV anyway so that
    > point is moot for me. I don't know many people who would have much
    > interest in watching non hi- def movies on anything other than the PSP.

    I would, I really dont care much for Hi-Def picture, the difference is
    negligable and definatly not worth the price tag, at least to me but Im
    poor, if I were rich Id own one ;p. The point is regular old fashioned TV
    is good enough for me until Hi-Def price drops. WHich will prob be 10 years
    lol.

    Interesting side note, did you know when VCRs first came out they were
    almost 7 grand apiece.

Console Gaming Movies Games Video PlayStation Sony Video Games Product