Gaming 2500K build

Gelst

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2011
Hi guys I could use some help in picking a Mobo, CPU, Ram . I am upgrading my currrent PC and I have $550 to spend, the rig will be used primarily to play Games.

Emelth

Distinguished
The 3 parts listed above are good, but whats your budget and what websites can you purchase from. It would make it a lot easier if you would refer to the Sticky Post for how to ask for advice. We would be able to assist you better

Gelst

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2011
Sorry about that guys, I did not see the sticky but I appreciate everyone's replys. Let me try this again, once again THANK YOU for your help and time I appreciate it.

Approximate Purchase Date: within 1 week

Budget Range: around $600 +/- ,basically I just need a Motherboard, CPU, Ram, Power supply

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming primary
Parts Not Required: monitor,keyboard,mouse,case
Preferred Website(s) for Parts: newegg or something similar
Country: (e.g.: India) we need to know where these parts are being assembled

Parts Preferences: by brand or type: I would prefer name brand

Overclocking: Maybe

SLI or Crossfire: Yes , I will SLI'ing these, I have one and will buy another.. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130661
Monitor Resolution: 1280x1024 is what I use , I think..
Additional Comments: (e.g.: Need to have a window and lots of bling, I would like a quiet PC)

Emelth

Distinguished
Alright I would go with the links sosofm posted
add a CPU cooler for when you OC (Hyper 212+ or Hyper 212 EVO are very good ones to go with)
For PSU if you want to SLI go with a 750W Corsair, Antec, Seasonic or OCZ

008Rohit

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2011

May I know the reason behind your ROFL'ing?

I was going to be the first one to reply, composed it and then someone came home so I was a little busy with that, and 20 minutes later I hit the reply button and saw the thread got 2 replies already out of which the person above your post suggested a build that is too close to mine, but why does that make YOU laugh?

TRENDING THREADS