reject incoming call

Hi
today one of my friend showd me that when reject an incoming call by
pushing
hangup key, the network respond caller with some message like " it is
impossible to cotact the subscriber".
in normal case when rejecting incomming call with hangup key, fasty
busy tone hear, but it seems with some modification in setting it is
possible to reject calls with some network operators message.
is there any idea on how to do this?
what is the code?

-payam
4 answers Last reply
More about reject incoming call

    Payam wrote:

    > Hi
    > today one of my friend showd me that when reject an incoming call by
    > pushing
    > hangup key, the network respond caller with some message like " it is
    > impossible to cotact the subscriber".
    > in normal case when rejecting incomming call with hangup key, fasty
    > busy tone hear, but it seems with some modification in setting it is
    > possible to reject calls with some network operators message.
    > is there any idea on how to do this?
    > what is the code?
    >
    > -payam

    Using the "end" key to reject an incoming call while it's ringing does
    provide some sort of feedback to the caller, but the caller will hear
    whatever tone or message the wireless carrier offers for this feature.
    I'm unaware of any way for the recipient to control the feedback message
    sent back to the caller.

    --
    jer email reply - I am not a 'ten' ICQ = 35253273
    "All that we do is touched with ocean, yet we remain on the shore of

    Hi Jer
    Thnxk for your respond
    but i'm sure that it is possible.
    As I understand, it depends to sim card and some settings on it which applied
    by phone.
    I've checked it myself and hear diferent message from network operator
    while rejecting card vi specific simcard.
    I know that it is depend to simcard not phone.

    -payam

    Payam wrote:

    > Hi Jer
    > Thnxk for your respond
    > but i'm sure that it is possible.
    > As I understand, it depends to sim card and some settings on it which applied
    > by phone.
    > I've checked it myself and hear diferent message from network operator
    > while rejecting card vi specific simcard.
    > I know that it is depend to simcard not phone.
    >
    > -payam
    >
    > Jer <gdunn@airmail.ten> wrote in message news:<c5fcm4$79i@library2.airnews.net>...
    >
    >>Payam wrote:
    >>

    >>>Hi
    >>>hangup key, the network respond caller with some message like " it is
    >>>impossible to cotact the subscriber".
    >>>in normal case when rejecting incomming call with hangup key, fasty
    >>>busy tone hear, but it seems with some modification in setting it is
    >>>possible to reject calls with some network operators message.
    >>>is there any idea on how to do this?
    >>

    >>Using the "end" key to reject an incoming call while it's ringing does
    >>provide some sort of feedback to the caller, but the caller will hear

    Okay, I'll do some poking around and see how quickly I can fry my sim
    card. :))

    --
    jer email reply - I am not a 'ten' ICQ = 35253273
    "All that we do is touched with ocean, yet we remain on the shore of
    what we know." -- Richard Wilbur

    When you reject an incoming call, the same thing happens as when your line
    is busy and you don't have call waiting enabled. This means that the result
    depends on whether or not you have the "busy" conditional forwarding
    enabled. Most people have all three conditional forward options ("busy",
    "no answer", and "out of reach") set the same way, but it is possible to
    forward incoming calls to different numbers in each of the three scenarios.
    Now, when you don't have the "busy" conditional forwarding enabled, the
    caller typically will hear the "busy" tone. However, the operator can have
    some kind of message play instead. I don't think you can control this, but
    you can tweak your forwarding options.

    --

    \/ L /\ D

    Payam wrote:

    > Hi Jer
    > Thnxk for your respond
    > but i'm sure that it is possible.
    > As I understand, it depends to sim card and some settings on it which
    applied
    > by phone.
    > I've checked it myself and hear diferent message from network operator
    > while rejecting card vi specific simcard.
    > I know that it is depend to simcard not phone.
    >
    > -payam
    >
    > Jer <gdunn@airmail.ten> wrote in message
    >
    >>Payam wrote:
    >>

    >>>Hi
    >>>hangup key, the network respond caller with some message like " it is
    >>>impossible to cotact the subscriber".
    >>>in normal case when rejecting incomming call with hangup key, fasty
    >>>busy tone hear, but it seems with some modification in setting it is
    >>>possible to reject calls with some network operators message.
    >>>is there any idea on how to do this?
    >>

    >>Using the "end" key to reject an incoming call while it's ringing does
    >>provide some sort of feedback to the caller, but the caller will hear

    Okay, I'll do some poking around and see how quickly I can fry my sim
    card. :))

    --
    jer email reply - I am not a 'ten' ICQ = 35253273
    "All that we do is touched with ocean, yet we remain on the shore of
    what we know." -- Richard Wilbur

GSM