Your question
Solved

NZXT Switch 810 vs Corsair 650D vs 600T

Last response: in Components
March 18, 2012 11:51:44 PM

NZXT Switch 810
Corsair 650D
Corsair 600T

I am looking for which of these cases are the best at each other. I am looking for a clean sleek build with good cooling. I don`t really want all that fancy stuff. Also if you mind would you prefer a build thats Blue and Black or White and Black.

Thanks! :bounce: 
a c 111 ) Power supply
March 19, 2012 12:08:14 AM

Watercooling later on? :) 
m
l
March 19, 2012 12:51:38 AM

amuffin said:
Watercooling later on? :) 

Nope no need.
m
l
Related resources

Best solution

a b ) Power supply
March 19, 2012 1:38:32 AM

The Switch 810 awesomeness is due to his versatility concerning watercooling. Since you don't want to do custom watercooling I'd say it's off the table. Also it's a Full Tower, which most systems simply don't need.

The Corsair 600T is probably the best case they have built so far, good for air cooling, quite some features. I'd go with the white version, since it came out later, it includes a mesh and solid window option for the side panel and looks nicer (to me). :) 

So I'd say Corsair 600T.

Regarding the color scheme. The 600T is white, with black mesh and comes with white LEDs, so that basically gives you a pretty nice scheme, unless you want to replace the fans that come with the case.

My personal rig will be an Asrock Extreme3 Gen3 (mainly black motherboard), Corsair Vengeance Low Profile RAM (white), a Prolimatech Megahalem (black version) with blue LED fans and a Corsair AX650 PSU (black sleeved cables, modular, fan replaced with a blue LED one). However, I'll keep my NZXT H2, with a custom window mod. So black/white scheme with blue LED fans all along. :) 
March 19, 2012 2:26:07 AM

whatsthatnoise said:
The Switch 810 awesomeness is due to his versatility concerning watercooling. Since you don't want to do custom watercooling I'd say it's off the table. Also it's a Full Tower, which most systems simply don't need.

The Corsair 600T is probably the best case they have built so far, good for air cooling, quite some features. I'd go with the white version, since it came out later, it includes a mesh and solid window option for the side panel and looks nicer (to me). :) 

So I'd say Corsair 600T.

Regarding the color scheme. The 600T is white, with black mesh and comes with white LEDs, so that basically gives you a pretty nice scheme, unless you want to replace the fans that come with the case.

My personal rig will be an Asrock Extreme3 Gen3 (mainly black motherboard), Corsair Vengeance Low Profile RAM (white), a Prolimatech Megahalem (black version) with blue LED fans and a Corsair AX650 PSU (black sleeved cables, modular, fan replaced with a blue LED one). However, I'll keep my NZXT H2, with a custom window mod. So black/white scheme with blue LED fans all along. :) 

What do you have to say about the 600D?
m
l
a b ) Power supply
March 19, 2012 2:36:31 AM

Comparable to the 600T, mainly a different style. Depends on what you like more and if you don't need some of the features of the 600T (like the included fan control, optional side panel mesh). It's also a tiny little bit more pricey. Not by much, though. :) 

The 650D has more room in the top for a larger radiator. Even though the 600T can also fit an H100 in there.
m
l
March 19, 2012 8:37:24 PM

Best answer selected by CapperDom.
m
l
March 19, 2012 8:37:46 PM

whatsthatnoise said:
Comparable to the 600T, mainly a different style. Depends on what you like more and if you don't need some of the features of the 600T (like the included fan control, optional side panel mesh). It's also a tiny little bit more pricey. Not by much, though. :) 

The 650D has more room in the top for a larger radiator. Even though the 600T can also fit an H100 in there.

Thanks! :hello: 
m
l
!