Hand-held steering wheels for PlayStation 2?

Last response: in Video Games
April 28, 2005 3:58:57 AM

Are there any good hand-held steering wheel controllers compatible with
PlayStation 2, with vibration feedback? InterAct had one for the PC a few
years back, but I haven't found any for the PS2.

Thanks,
Mark
Anonymous
April 28, 2005 3:58:58 AM

Mark Worden wrote:
> Are there any good hand-held steering wheel controllers compatible with
> PlayStation 2, with vibration feedback? InterAct had one for the PC a few
> years back, but I haven't found any for the PS2.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

I think I have seen one before, don't think I would want one though. I
believe I have seen them at Best Buy before. Go to thier site, or any
other retailer and look for wheels or look in the controllers...not sure
where some places might list it. Pretty sure it exists, as to how good
it might be...
!