Hand-held steering wheels for PlayStation 2?

Are there any good hand-held steering wheel controllers compatible with
PlayStation 2, with vibration feedback? InterAct had one for the PC a few
years back, but I haven't found any for the PS2.

Thanks,
Mark
1 answer Last reply
More about hand held steering wheels playstation

    Mark Worden wrote:
    > Are there any good hand-held steering wheel controllers compatible with
    > PlayStation 2, with vibration feedback? InterAct had one for the PC a few
    > years back, but I haven't found any for the PS2.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Mark

    I think I have seen one before, don't think I would want one though. I
    believe I have seen them at Best Buy before. Go to thier site, or any
    other retailer and look for wheels or look in the controllers...not sure
    where some places might list it. Pretty sure it exists, as to how good
    it might be...

Console Gaming PlayStation Steering Wheel Compatibility Video Games