phone comparisons....

Last response: in Technologies
April 15, 2004 1:26:19 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.gsm,alt.cellular-phone-tech,alt.comp.devices.cellphones (More info?)

Hi All,

I am considering one of these phones; Nokia 6600, Samsung V200, P400, E700,
Sony Ericsson Z600, Z200, T630, Motorola MPX200. I am looking for a phone
comparison chart, that actually really compares these phones, but I can't
find one. If somebody could answer the following questions:
CIF Quality on each of them?
UK Prices?
Overall features on each of them?

OR, even better if somebody knows of a site that actually has a SIDE-BY-SIDE
COMPARISON CHART, such as Nokia UK website does.

Pickles.

More about : phone comparisons

April 15, 2004 1:26:20 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.gsm,alt.cellular-phone-tech,alt.comp.devices.cellphones (More info?)

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 21:26:19 +0200, "Aron \(Pickles\) Y.B. Ben-Zev"
<me@picklesgeek.net> wrote:

>I am considering one of these phones; Nokia 6600, Samsung V200, P400, E700,
>Sony Ericsson Z600, Z200, T630, Motorola MPX200. I am looking for a phone
>comparison chart, that actually really compares these phones, but I can't
>find one. If somebody could answer the following questions:
> CIF Quality on each of them?
> UK Prices?
> Overall features on each of them?
>
>OR, even better if somebody knows of a site that actually has a SIDE-BY-SIDE
>COMPARISON CHART, such as Nokia UK website does.

Try Phonescoop. http://www.phonescoop.com and click on phone finder.
You can make side-by-side comparisons. Make sure you have a "fresh"
bootup to view the comparison as it may not work if you are low on
resources.

remove NONO from .NONOcom to reply
!