Taskbar bag

August 25, 2004 8:34:08 PM

After couple of toolbar's resizing, something happens and
I can't see active programs on taskbar. There isn't an
option to restore taskbar to "factory" settings or if you
prefer - defaults. So, only solution is to reinstall
windows (only 5-7 days). If someone have solution please
give me a note. To be more clear - right edge of toolbar
is missing, so if you haw only one toolbar on the taskbar
it takes all of taskbar :-). Thanks in advance

More about : taskbar bag

Anonymous
August 26, 2004 1:31:33 AM

Hi Peca,

You may download and run this edit:

Programs arent minimized in the taskbar (line 240, left column)

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
http://www.mvps.org