Taskbar bag

After couple of toolbar's resizing, something happens and
I can't see active programs on taskbar. There isn't an
option to restore taskbar to "factory" settings or if you
prefer - defaults. So, only solution is to reinstall
windows (only 5-7 days). If someone have solution please
give me a note. To be more clear - right edge of toolbar
is missing, so if you haw only one toolbar on the taskbar
it takes all of taskbar :-). Thanks in advance
1 answer Last reply
More about taskbar

    Hi Peca,

    You may download and run this edit:

    Programs arent minimized in the taskbar (line 240, left column)

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
    http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
    http://www.mvps.org

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Peca" <kope@cg.yu> wrote in message news:032001c48afc$04466350$a501280a@phx.gbl...
    > After couple of toolbar's resizing, something happens and
    > I can't see active programs on taskbar. There isn't an
    > option to restore taskbar to "factory" settings or if you
    > prefer - defaults. So, only solution is to reinstall
    > windows (only 5-7 days). If someone have solution please
    > give me a note. To be more clear - right edge of toolbar
    > is missing, so if you haw only one toolbar on the taskbar
    > it takes all of taskbar :-). Thanks in advance

Configuration Taskbar Customization Windows XP