Is there any way or stretching the taskbar to run on two monitors using a
dual monitor system ?

thanks
Josev

jeff

Hi,

From my past experience working on PC`s with dual monitors
even 3 horizontal monitors for a single desktop, I have
always seen the task bar at the bottom of the screens, as
long as they are setup as side by side, not top and bottom.

Jeff

hmmmmmm,

i have a dual screen setup, but the taskbar is only on the main
monitor....left one....

i cant get it to go across both screens

Josev