taskbar stretching

Is there any way or stretching the taskbar to run on two monitors using a
dual monitor system ?

thanks
Josev
2 answers Last reply
More about taskbar stretching

    Hi,

    From my past experience working on PC`s with dual monitors
    even 3 horizontal monitors for a single desktop, I have
    always seen the task bar at the bottom of the screens, as
    long as they are setup as side by side, not top and bottom.

    Jeff

    hmmmmmm,

    i have a dual screen setup, but the taskbar is only on the main
    monitor....left one....

    i cant get it to go across both screens

    Josev

    "Jeff" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > From my past experience working on PC`s with dual monitors
    > even 3 horizontal monitors for a single desktop, I have
    > always seen the task bar at the bottom of the screens, as
    > long as they are setup as side by side, not top and bottom.
    >
    > Jeff

Configuration Taskbar Dual Monitors Microsoft Customization Monitors Windows XP