Wonder how this will look on the PSP?

Pretty cool that this is coming to the PSP but I wonder how its going to make
the trip being its a game with huge environments. They will have to change the
game a bunch because the PSP is short in the ram department. Looking forward
to seeing what they do with the title.

http://gamepro.com/sony/psp/games/news/44628.shtml

"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message

> Pretty cool that this is coming to the PSP but I wonder how its going to
> make
> the trip being its a game with huge environments. They will have to change
> the
> game a bunch because the PSP is short in the ram department. Looking
> forward
> to seeing what they do with the title.

It'll probably be great. You're talking about a smaller screen, etc, so
textures don't have to be as detailed.

MS#1Fanboy-JoJo wrote:
> Pretty cool that this is coming to the PSP but I wonder how its going to make
> the trip being its a game with huge environments. They will have to change the
> game a bunch because the PSP is short in the ram department. Looking forward
> to seeing what they do with the title.
>

> http://gamepro.com/sony/psp/games/news/44628.shtml

If it turns out as good as the PS2 version of the
Battlefield:Modern Combat game then it will be great!!
The beta test for this game, actually an alpha build is/was
freakin' AWESOME!! I was beyond impressed with it and easily
THE best beta I have been in so far. Does say it will be
done by another developer though, that might not be a
good thing...have to wait and see. Doubt EA will let another
one ruin one of thier better franchises.

"massivegrooves" <massivegrooves@massivegrooves.net> wrote in message

> MS#1Fanboy-JoJo wrote:
>> Pretty cool that this is coming to the PSP but I wonder how its going to
>> make the trip being its a game with huge environments. They will have to
>> change the game a bunch because the PSP is short in the ram department.
>> Looking forward to seeing what they do with the title.
>> http://gamepro.com/sony/psp/games/news/44628.shtml
>>

> If it turns out as good as the PS2 version of the
> Battlefield:Modern Combat game then it will be great!!
> The beta test for this game, actually an alpha build is/was
> freakin' AWESOME!! I was beyond impressed with it and easily
> THE best beta I have been in so far. Does say it will be
> done by another developer though, that might not be a
> good thing...have to wait and see. Doubt EA will let another
> one ruin one of thier better franchises.

OMFG, you are the beta test king.

MS#1Fanboy-JoJo wrote:

> Pretty cool that this is coming to the PSP but I wonder how its going to make
> the trip being its a game with huge environments. They will have to change the
> game a bunch because the PSP is short in the ram department. Looking forward
> to seeing what they do with the title.
>
> http://gamepro.com/sony/psp/games/news/44628.shtml

please, at least a subtle hint about the content

Battlefield 2 Modern Combat

Even when I'm interested in the psp this isn't my type of game.
Thanks.

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

Mattinglyfan wrote:
> "massivegrooves" <massivegrooves@massivegrooves.net> wrote in message
>

>>MS#1Fanboy-JoJo wrote:
>>
>>>Pretty cool that this is coming to the PSP but I wonder how its going to
>>>make the trip being its a game with huge environments. They will have to
>>>change the game a bunch because the PSP is short in the ram department.
>>>Looking forward to seeing what they do with the title.
>>>http://gamepro.com/sony/psp/games/news/44628.shtml
>>>

>>If it turns out as good as the PS2 version of the
>>Battlefield:Modern Combat game then it will be great!!
>>The beta test for this game, actually an alpha build is/was
>>freakin' AWESOME!! I was beyond impressed with it and easily
>>THE best beta I have been in so far. Does say it will be
>>done by another developer though, that might not be a
>>good thing...have to wait and see. Doubt EA will let another
>>one ruin one of thier better franchises.
>>

> OMFG, you are the beta test king.

LOL...is that my new title ;) I might have to change my name I use here
on usenet then.

Seriously, this game is looking REALLY, REALLY promising. And it is only
an alpha build of the game we are testing. I will/can tell you this
much. The enviroments are huge, as big as most any seen in the PC
version of the game. 24 players per room. Tons of vehicles/tanks/etc..
and copters. And it runs very smooth, better than any version of SOCOM
did/has. This might be what finally overtakes SOCOM as THE online game
for the PS2. What remains to be seen is if EA plans to do something
shitty and start charging to play games like this online. This game is
going to be pretty huge online judging from other testers response to
it. Wouldn't surprise me to see it, I feel it is coming before to
long...just a matter of time and what game they decide to do it with.
Something like this one or Madden is my guess. With Madden they have the
market cornered now so it is the opportune time to start charging for
online play...there are no alternatives for those that can't do without
that aspect.

In article <42713A2C.45282FF0@blueyonder.co.uk>, paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk
says...

>MS#1Fanboy-JoJo wrote:
>>
>> Pretty cool that this is coming to the PSP but I wonder how its going to
make
>> the trip being its a game with huge environments. They will have to change
the
>> game a bunch because the PSP is short in the ram department. Looking
forward
>> to seeing what they do with the title.
>>
>> http://gamepro.com/sony/psp/games/news/44628.shtml
>
>please, at least a subtle hint about the content
>
>Battlefield 2 Modern Combat

I like it when you have to work for it.

MS#1Fanboy-JoJo wrote:

> In article <42713A2C.45282FF0@blueyonder.co.uk>, paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk
> says...
> >
> >MS#1Fanboy-JoJo wrote:
> >>
> >> Pretty cool that this is coming to the PSP but I wonder how its going to
> make
> >> the trip being its a game with huge environments. They will have to change
> the
> >> game a bunch because the PSP is short in the ram department. Looking
> forward
> >> to seeing what they do with the title.
> >>
> >> http://gamepro.com/sony/psp/games/news/44628.shtml
> >
> >please, at least a subtle hint about the content
> >
> >Battlefield 2 Modern Combat
>
> I like it when you have to work for it.

but it wasn't bloody worth it!
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

In article <427176F4.73798816@blueyonder.co.uk>, paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk
says...

>MS#1Fanboy-JoJo wrote:
>>
>> In article <42713A2C.45282FF0@blueyonder.co.uk>,
paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk
>> says...

>> make
>> the
>> forward

>> >please, at least a subtle hint about the content
>> >
>> >Battlefield 2 Modern Combat
>>
>> I like it when you have to work for it.
>
>but it wasn't bloody worth it!

It will be when they release some screenshots.

MS#1Fanboy-JoJo wrote:

> >> I like it when you have to work for it.
> >
> >but it wasn't bloody worth it!
>
> It will be when they release some screenshots.

Nah, the psp screen is far too small for my po tired ole eyes