Solved

ATI Rage Mobility M1 Drivers Needed

Do any of you perhaps know where I could get Drivers for an ATI Rage Mobility M1? This is a Notebook graphics card. I have tried Google and and the AMD site aswell as Notebook vendors sites.
I have loaded Windows XP SP3 on the Notebook. I need the driver so that the S-Video output can be functional. Then I can plug it into my TV.

The notebook is a Mecer A450.
11 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about rage mobility drivers needed
  1. http://www.google.com/search?q=ATI+Rage+Mobility+M1+drivers&hl=en

Google turns up a lot of these drover download sites. Although i did not go into them... You sure you didn't find anything on the websites mentioned.
  2. I did that exact same search in Google as well. I went through most of those sites and none of those drivers work.
  3. Oh boy... contact your laptop manufacturers for the drivers they should have it.
  4. hell_storm2004 said:
    Oh boy... contact your laptop manufacturers for the drivers they should have it.

I wanted to keep this as a last resort. That is why I posted here hoping someone would know where to get the drivers.
  5. You can try one thing... Go AMD website into the download drivers section, there is a detect automatically option. See if it turns up anything.
  6. hell_storm2004 said:
    You can try one thing... Go AMD website into the download drivers section, there is a detect automatically option. See if it turns up anything.

I have already tried that. It says it can not detect any drivers for the GPU.
  7. Best answer
    Well then i guess you are down to your last resort! :(
  8. I go into the Archive ftp site of Mecer and downloaded all the VGA drivers for the A series notebooks. I will see tonight if one of them works and post a reply tomorrow.
  9. I got it to work. I installed the VGA driver from the A550 and it all work through my TV now.

Hell_storm2004 you are the only one that replied to my post, so you can get the best answer, just for trying.
  10. Best answer selected by Rizlla.
  11. Thanks! Glad to hear that you got it working! :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Mobility Drivers Notebooks ATI Graphics