Sign in with
Your question

3D monitor!!!! Help mee

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
October 18, 2011 10:58:36 AM

i'm looking for a really good 27inch Monitor with 3D

what is the best? i been looking at samsung i'm not sure if it comes with the glasses or not idk whats good whats bad on theses monitors

ones i have been looking at are :

LG
samsung
Viewsonic
Asus
AOC

so please help me im looking for best deal and best monitor

PS i budget is like 700 bucks

i got told Acer ones are good but over priced

More about : monitor mee

a b U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
October 18, 2011 11:14:52 AM

I Recommend you wait for "Nvidia 3D Vision 2" because it's going to replace the current 3D glasses becase it's better than these current ones
m
l
October 18, 2011 11:42:54 AM

legendkiller said:
I Recommend you wait for "Nvidia 3D Vision 2" because it's going to replace the current 3D glasses becase it's better than these current ones

3d Vision 2?

http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/monitors/display/201110170...

according to this that Asus monitor works with 3D vison 2

and its aready out just got find this monitor QQ

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/geforce-3d-vision-h...

review on it and i was going get the Samsung T27A950 3D monitor seems like they both good in there own ways :D 
m
l
October 29, 2011 7:23:12 AM

That Asus 27" with Vision 2 is said to cost 850$.

I mean for that price, i could get a Panasonic or a LG 42" LED or Plasma 3D.

I wouldn't mind 27", but i guess it depends on how you got your monitors and tv setup.

I use my tv as a third screen and play games with my xbox paddle, its sweet and simple
(saves a lot of disc burning and etc)

For me, i want a 42"+ for that third screen, or to replace the Big Screen i got in the other room which i connect with a 50ft hdmi cable through the walls.(I just unplug the third screen)

As for just a desktop setup, i would shoot for 3x $300 23" 3D screens, because the cool stuff i have seen on nvidia clips with three screens was awesome!

Like race car games where you have left and right windows, and a center window and other things of that nature.
m
l
!