Using Solaufein mod auto-buff scripts

Last response: in Video Games
March 13, 2005 11:01:48 PM

How do I use the auto-buff scripts included with the Sola mod? If I am
reading the file right, it seems the spells are group together to be trigger
by specific hotkeys (S, F, N, and D), but I have most of these hotkeys
assigned to other functions. I could change it I guess. Anyone use them?
Anonymous
March 16, 2005 3:29:43 AM

Okay nevermind, I figured it out. Guess I should have just tried loading the
script from within the game in the first place :p

!