Using Solaufein mod auto-buff scripts

How do I use the auto-buff scripts included with the Sola mod? If I am
reading the file right, it seems the spells are group together to be trigger
by specific hotkeys (S, F, N, and D), but I have most of these hotkeys
assigned to other functions. I could change it I guess. Anyone use them?
1 answer Last reply
More about using solaufein auto buff scripts
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    Okay nevermind, I figured it out. Guess I should have just tried loading the
    script from within the game in the first place :P

    "Gwalchgwynn" <Gwalchgwynn@donotsendspamtome.net> wrote in message
    > How do I use the auto-buff scripts included with the Sola mod? If I am
    > reading the file right, it seems the spells are group together to be
    > trigger by specific hotkeys (S, F, N, and D), but I have most of these
    > hotkeys assigned to other functions. I could change it I guess. Anyone use
    > them?

Games Video Games