How to try T-mobile out with Moto V400

Last response: in Technologies
Share
April 17, 2004 7:08:14 PM

I'd like to try T-mobile out since their plan have more minutes. I
heard I can buy some T-Mobile GSM SIM card at Ebay and use it on my
Moto V400 by replacing the SIM card. But I don't know how it exactly
works. Ideally the card should have about two hours anytime minutes
so I get to T-Mobile at different areas in my city.

Once I buy the card, do I have to call T-Moobile to activate it?

Do I get another phone number from T-Mobile?

Would it be a yearly contract? I just want to try their service out
before making a commitment, so a yearly contract wouldn't work for me.

More about : mobile moto v400

Anonymous
April 22, 2004 11:11:12 PM

What kind of V400 is it. If its got a SUBSIDY or SIM Lock to another
provider you will have to get the phone unlocked before you do anything.
Then if you are getting a Prepaid SIM off EBAY, thats only way you can try
b4 u buy, it will either come with an activated number, or a SIM with an
activation code, you call up and they will assign a mobile number and
activate the PrePaid acct.
First thing is to determine if phone is unlocked. Go buy a TMOBILE store and
have them pop a SIM in it. if it asks for Subsidy Code, your locked.You will
need to find an unlocker or find someone who unlocks by IMEI for Motorola