How can I know storage size of a SIM Card?

Is there any way to know about storage size of sim card?

Sunny
2 answers Last reply
More about storage size card

    On 17 Apr 2004 08:29:28 -0700, sunnyshin@mtis.co.kr (sunny) wrote:

    >Is there any way to know about storage size of sim card?

    16K cards only hold 100 phone book entries and only can take entries
    of 10 characters. 32K cards hold 255 entries and have a 16 character
    per entry capacity. I don't know about 64K cards as I've never seen
    one.

    remove NONO from .NONOcom to reply
  2. go to dekart.com
    install sim manager 2 software