How can I know storage size of a SIM Card?

Last response: in Technologies
Share
April 17, 2004 12:29:28 PM

Is there any way to know about storage size of sim card?

Sunny

More about : storage size sim card

April 17, 2004 6:21:41 PM

On 17 Apr 2004 08:29:28 -0700, sunnyshin@mtis.co.kr (sunny) wrote:

>Is there any way to know about storage size of sim card?

16K cards only hold 100 phone book entries and only can take entries
of 10 characters. 32K cards hold 255 entries and have a 16 character
per entry capacity. I don't know about 64K cards as I've never seen
one.

remove NONO from .NONOcom to reply
February 19, 2010 2:33:25 PM

go to dekart.com