I'm need advice on a new Custom Gaming pc

Hey, I need some help/advice on the pc I've chosen its going to be mainly use for CASUAL gaming,internet and other stuff now I I want to know if this is decent I'm trying to keep it under £800 here are the spec , I also added a monitor keyboard and mouse

Its custom

And is this website safe to get it from ?

www.powerc.com

Here are the specs:

CoolerMaster Elite 430 Case
Corsair 500Watt PSU
ASUS P8Z68-V LX : 2x Rear
USB3.0: 4x Rear USB2.0:
2x Front USB2.0:
Intel® Core™ i5 2500K
Quad Core 4x 3.3GHz 6MB
Cache (4 Threads)
Corsair A50 CPU Cooler Fan
& Heatsink *QUIET*
Samsung 6GB (1x4GB)
(1x2GB) DDR3 1333MHz
500GB 7200RPM SATA 3
22x DVD RW Black SATA
Microsoft Windows® 7
Home Premium 64-bit
nVidia GeForce GT 430 1GB
19" Widescreen TFT
1366x768 5m/s Monitor
Logitech Keyboard and
Optical Mouse
Built-in audio
802.11N WiFi PCIe adapter
2 Year Parts & Labour
Return to Base Warranty
Includes 2 Year Free Collect
& Return

Thank you :D!
5 answers Last reply
More about advice custom gaming
  1. yeah seems good, the monitor and videocard leave MUCH to be desired though :-/
  2. Casual gaming or not, you'll be looking at that screen a whole lot, so investing a wee bit more on a better size/resolution might be a good idea in the long run.

Video card is also on the very weak side of things, but gaming seeing as I haven't seen benchmarks using that resolution, it just might be able to pull it off.

The RAM configuration is pretty bad; choose between 4GB or 8GB. 4x1GB, 2x2GB, 4x2GB, 2x4GB modules is the way to go for dual channel.

Depending on your intentions & how much "casual" is for you, you do have a aftermarket A50, so that sorta means you wanna overclock, and it also sorta takes you out of the casual bunch lol.

No clue on the website, but they have like no stock on anything, 9 video cards only? All nVidia as well? I'm not used to looking up websites outside of US/Canada, but 100 pounds for a 550Ti sounds like a massive rippof. Maybe someone else here knows of better sites to order from.
  3. Okay :),thanks for your feed back and do you know any good websites that are in the UK that would be better ?
  4. Ehhh how do you know how good a video card is ? Is there any way you can tell by the name ? And the ram configwhat is wrong with it ?
  5. Check out some bench mark tests for various video cards and select 2 or 3 of the best rated (from the bench mark stats) that fall into your price range. Then do some searching and comparison and select the one you think is best or others think is best based on reviews.
Ask a new question

Read More

Cyberpower Gaming Systems Product