auto disconnect

Can someone tell me how to enable auto disconnect which
will ask me if I want to disconnect after closing Internet
Explorer or Outlook Express? Somehow mine got disabled.
3 answers Last reply
More about auto disconnect

    "SJ" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >Can someone tell me how to enable auto disconnect which
    >will ask me if I want to disconnect after closing Internet
    >Explorer or Outlook Express? Somehow mine got disabled.

    See "How to Enable the Auto Disconnect Feature in Internet Explorer"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=153965).

    --
    (tm)

    Thorsten,
    Thanks for answering. I tried that already, but they don't
    have instructions for XP. I tried checking the box they
    suggested for IE 5.5 and Millenium, but it didn't work.
    Any other suggestions? Thanks.

    SJ wrote:
    > Thorsten,
    > Thanks for answering. I tried that already, but they don't
    > have instructions for XP. I tried checking the box they
    > suggested for IE 5.5 and Millenium, but it didn't work.
    > Any other suggestions? Thanks.

    SJ

    Read all of the messages in this thread from Google.

    http://tinyurl.com/6y2no
    --
    Regards,

    Ronnie Vernon
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    http://www.dts-l.org
    http://www.mvps.org

Configuration Connection Microsoft Customization Outlook Express Windows XP