Sign in with
Your question

Overclocking AMD FX 4100

Tags:
Last response: in CPUs
March 20, 2012 7:10:26 PM

So now after I fixed the problem with the high temps with my CPU (AMD FX 4100 4x 3.6ghz 12M) (Problem was the Termal paste) and went from 82C to 50C MAX (testing with Prime95) I Use just the multiplier for now and its stable with x19.5 - 3900mhz for 12 minutes now testing with Prime95

The question is... what to do next... keep increasing the multiplier? And when I get an error what should I do? lower the Multiplier or try with more voltage.. ?

EDIT: Temps are fixed... max 45C! + Cooler master 212+

PROBLEM: I know what my problem is now... it is the Vdroop!

Let's say I use 1.5000 CPU voltage - At Idle monitoring reads 1.50 vCore - At MAX load Monitoring says 1.38 to 1.50 vCore .. most of the cases its under 1.47 !!!!
Logic - I stabilize 4.4 ghz at around 1.40 vCore but cause of the Vdroop I need 1.50 ++++ IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME GET RID OF THE VDROOP I'm sure I'll go way higher with the overclock....

-Please... anyone???

EDIT 2 ---- VDROOP FIXED ---- !!!

EDIT 3 ----- Seems like im gonna get it stable at 1.31Vcore ... then why the hell is 1.41Vcore set as default and WHY do I need 1.5000 to reach 4.4ghz (just by Multiplier) ??? Maybe its not voltage that I need? Or at least not Vcore?

EDIT 4--------LATEST INFO------------- I Think I know what is holding me back in Overclocking the CPU.. !!!!!!!!
While im stress testing the CPU frequency is going from top 4300mhz as I set and going down to 1525mhz along with the voltage to 0.98Vcore!!! Cool n Quiet is OFF! C6 Core is OFF!! Spead Spectrum is OFF! Turbo Core is OFF .. why is this happening how can I make the frequency stay the same all the time?!

More about : overclocking amd 4100

a c 83 à CPUs
a b À AMD
March 20, 2012 7:13:16 PM

If you find yourself unstable either drop the multiplier back down and call it done, or increase the voltage to keep pushing it further. Make sure you stability test for a minimum of a few hours once your at the clock speed you want, 12 minutes is no where near long enough to determine stability.
March 20, 2012 7:16:33 PM

Okay soo... after every 100-200 mhz. (step up) I test 2 hours?
Related resources
a b à CPUs
March 20, 2012 7:20:58 PM

raddybt said:
So now after I fixed the problem with the high temps with my CPU (AMD FX 4100 4x 3.6ghz 12M) (Problem was the Termal paste) and went from 82C to 60C MAX (testing with Prime95) I think I can overclock a bit with the stock cooler.I Use just the multiplier for now and its stable with x19.5 - 3900mhz for 12 minutes now testing with Prime95

The question is... what to do next... keep increasing the multiplier? And when I get an error what should I do? lower the Multiplier or try with more voltage.. ? About the Temperature it was running with no problems for 4-5 months now at 70+ C so i think less then 70 is gonna be okay for now?

I think you are reaching the limits with your stock cooler.

If you want to try and get more personally I would try and increase the multiplier without increasing the voltage, then like Ninja said test for an hour at least.

If you bluescreen/cant boot increase your voltage a tiny bit until you can run prime 95 without a hitch for a few hours, but be soo careful with the heat.

70degrees is the most I would run a processor and with the stock cooler I personally wouldn't overclock past your current settings.
March 20, 2012 7:53:36 PM

Okay can you recommend me a good cpu cooler.. and what Clock speed do you think i'd be able to get with an aftermarket cooler?

I'm on 64C At 4100ghz stress testing which i think is good having in mind that I rised the voltages a bit ... what do you people think?
March 20, 2012 8:23:27 PM

One more thing... im rasing the CPU Voltage and the CPU North Bridge Voltage... these are the temps i should be rasing right? Or there are more?
a b à CPUs
March 20, 2012 9:00:43 PM

raddybt said:
One more thing... im rasing the CPU Voltage and the CPU North Bridge Voltage... these are the temps i should be rasing right? Or there are more?

You do not want to go high with the NB... you just want it to stay stable. The VCORE is what the CPU requires, the aim in overclocking is to get as low as Vcore voltage as possible while maintaining a high multiplier.

A good Cooler is almost anything aftermarket. I use a Noctua NH-D14 but I am on an i7 and its prob overkill for you. Just something in the £15 - £30 sector is perfect. For reference the Corsair A50 would be more than enough.

Of course you only need it if your temps are constantly high or you want a quieter operation, don't buy it if you don't want to.
March 20, 2012 9:34:20 PM

As far as I understanded you now that I raised the CPU NB Voltage I can take it down to what value it was before and i won't have stability problems?
a b à CPUs
March 20, 2012 10:03:53 PM

raddybt said:
As far as I understanded you now that I raised the CPU NB Voltage I can take it down to what value it was before and i won't have stability problems?

Yes that sounds good to me.... keep all your voltages to the lowest possible values while maintaining stability.

The Northbridge voltages are really for Ram to allow for higher frequencies, a higher votage is sometimes required to stabilise a high frequency CPU though.
March 20, 2012 11:39:02 PM

Okay, thanks! Now I didn't had time to lower the CPU NB Voltage but i had a successful sistem stabilization at 4.2ghz with max temp of 69C which I think is okay... I'll stop here and buy a aftermarket cooler, then i'll try for better results.
Again thanks for the help to all!
March 21, 2012 3:48:40 PM

Soo... after I choosed 4.2ghz do I need to do more than 3 hours Stress Testing ? 12... or so? Or 3 are enough?
Im talking about the final stress testing
a b à CPUs
March 21, 2012 4:27:23 PM

raddybt said:
Soo... after I choosed 4.2ghz do I need to do more than 3 hours Stress Testing ? 12... or so? Or 3 are enough?
Im talking about the final stress testing

48 hours is the recomended minimum for factory overclocking (to say a customer), although I have never done that for personal use (I test for 4-6hrs).
You will see fluctuations throughout the day, also as we are getting closer to Summer your temps will be higher on warmer days which can cuse a problem, something to bear in mind for the future.
March 22, 2012 1:44:13 PM

Okay since the temps. were fine i dеcided to go a bit higher with the clock from 4.2ghz (at 1500 CPU Voltage) at 4.4ghz I went to 1.5750 (step by step) CPU Voltage and Prime95 started showing some crazy warrnings and after a minute It says "ERROR: ILLEGAL SUMOUT
Possible hardware failure, consult readme.txt file, restarting test." x100
I think with increasing the CPU Voltage its staying stabilized for more time before the 100 warrnings ... but im scared to go higher with the CPU Voltage cause in the bios there on the left says: CPU MAX frequency 6200mhz PROCESSOR max Voltage 1.5500 (well I went a bit higher) ... So is that with the max voltage thing ment for no overclocking (And I could go beyond if clocking) or what... Are there more Voltage values to manipulate?

PS. Now im testing at 4.3ghz at 15375 CPU Voltage and everything seems fine
a b à CPUs
March 22, 2012 2:15:43 PM

raddybt said:
Okay since the temps. were fine i dеcided to go a bit higher with the clock from 4.2ghz (at 1500 CPU Voltage) at 4.4ghz I went to 1.5750 (step by step) CPU Voltage and Prime95 started showing some crazy warrnings and after a minute It says "ERROR: ILLEGAL SUMOUT
Possible hardware failure, consult readme.txt file, restarting test." x100
I think with increasing the CPU Voltage its staying stabilized for more time before the 100 warrnings ... but im scared to go higher with the CPU Voltage cause in the bios there on the left says: CPU MAX frequency 6200mhz PROCESSOR max Voltage 1.5500 (well I went a bit higher) ... So is that with the max voltage thing ment for no overclocking (And I could go beyond if clocking) or what... Are there more Voltage values to manipulate?

PS. Now im testing at 4.3ghz at 15375 CPU Voltage and everything seems fine

If I were you I would drop the voltages ASAP. Those are way too high to run with any cooler, you are going to probably damage your chip!
March 22, 2012 2:29:24 PM

Well by default the CPU Voltage was 1.4125 ... at 3.6ghz (tubo mode on 3.8) are you sure that I should lower them, cause the temps are fine ..? I was tessting for 30 min now and i just got an error again...means I should increas the Voltage again... well I won't I'll set it back to 4.2ghz (1.5000CPU Voltage) That was stabilized last time..
I think I'm not doing somethin right here.. I was increasing just the CPU Voltage ... are there any other type voltages I should increase
a b à CPUs
March 22, 2012 2:31:50 PM

raddybt said:
Well by default the CPU Voltage was 1.4125 ... at 3.6ghz (tubo mode on 3.8) are you sure that I should lower them, cause the temps are fine ..? I was tessting for 30 min now and i just got an error again...means I should increas the Voltage again... well I won't I'll set it back to 4.2ghz (1.5000CPU Voltage) That was stabilized last time..
I think I'm not doing somethin right here.. I was increasing just the CPU Voltage ... are there any other type voltages I should increase

Perhaps you need someone who uses AMD as their PC but 1.57 was way too high and above the safe maximum

You should be aiming to keep below 1.5 imo
March 22, 2012 2:40:31 PM

Thank you! Yes I think so too I won't go over 1.5000 again untill i have more knowledge. Fist thing I have to ask is... What does the CPU cooler has to do with the voltages, cause you said something like "These voltages are way too high for ANY COOLER" ? If u mean the temp. its all fine
March 22, 2012 3:02:46 PM

And one more thing - Now that I stabilized the system last time at 1.5000 CPU Voltage at 4.2ghz if I use these settings now again do I need another stress testing or everything should be fine?
a b à CPUs
March 22, 2012 6:35:26 PM

raddybt said:
And one more thing - Now that I stabilized the system last time at 1.5000 CPU Voltage at 4.2ghz if I use these settings now again do I need another stress testing or everything should be fine?

Ok basically high voltage over time can damage a CPU... not just the extra heat it will produce.
I have a feeling you can now start lowering your voltage with your current clock speed. This will decrease your heat further and will probably lengthen the potential life of your chip.
Also if you can get your temps down to a reasonable level, say 65-70deg you will not need to buy a new CPU cooler unless your really want one :p  .

But if you are happy with everything as it is run a stress test for 6 hours and be done with it haha.
March 22, 2012 9:04:09 PM

No I tried to lower the voltages, not even one step down is stable now I'm with 4.2ghz at 1.5000 CPU voltage and max temp 67-8C .
About the CPU cooler... its cause I wanna clock it a to a higher frequency but Im not sure now. Nobody tells me if I go over 1.5000 CPU Voltage is it gonna be safe for this processor. I can control the temperatures but I don't know what volatages are safe...
a b à CPUs
March 22, 2012 9:54:58 PM

raddybt said:
No I tried to lower the voltages, not even one step down is stable now I'm with 4.2ghz at 1.5000 CPU voltage and max temp 67-8C .
About the CPU cooler... its cause I wanna clock it a to a higher frequency but Im not sure now. Nobody tells me if I go over 1.5000 CPU Voltage is it gonna be safe for this processor. I can control the temperatures but I don't know what volatages are safe...

When I built a system with an FX4100 for a friend I got the overclock to 4.4ghz @ 1.47v - I'm sure the frequency was 200 x 22. Unfortunately I don't remember all the other settings I used which may be your issue here. The cooler I used was an old scythe thing and it was very stable.

I remember looking for the maximum safe voltages everywhere and I never found any, so I just gave myself a cutoff at 1.48v =)

March 24, 2012 12:11:03 PM

It says in the BIOS and in "Core Temp" (The monitoring program) this:
BIOS - MAX processor Voltage 1.5500
Core Temp - VID current 1.5000 ( which is my CPU Voltage now ) and VID MAX 1.5500 ...

So.. that VID should be the CPU Voltage.. right? And seems like i won't be able to go for a higher overclocking....? Or... can I increase other Voltages ?
a b à CPUs
March 24, 2012 8:00:34 PM

raddybt said:
It says in the BIOS and in "Core Temp" (The monitoring program) this:
BIOS - MAX processor Voltage 1.5500
Core Temp - VID current 1.5000 ( which is my CPU Voltage now ) and VID MAX 1.5500 ...

So.. that VID should be the CPU Voltage.. right? And seems like i won't be able to go for a higher overclocking....? Or... can I increase other Voltages ?

Perhaps if you tell me what mobo you have I can look at your manual and try and help you a little more.
When I built my m8s comp I used an Asus.
a b à CPUs
March 24, 2012 10:02:36 PM

It hard to find out what you can change, looks a little limited compared to asus but...
looks like you can change the HT Link - Change that to 2500/2600mhz if you haven't done so. I can't tell if you can but try changing your Memory freq to 250 and multiplier to 17 (Sometimes different freq and multipliers work better)
Also your DRAM settings make sure you manually set the Frequency, timmings and voltage to their defaults. (Timmings for example 9-9-9-24)
I did more research on FX chips and apparently....and I am really shocked, 1.5 volts and more is acceptable. I think somebody else should confirm that but maybe that is why you cant lower the voltage more, maybe they are really designed to run at really high voltages?
Now if you can, and I can't see it try settings your CPU PLL voltage to 2.5v and your NB to 1.1v
Anyway try booting with 1.5v cpu voltage and see what you get.
March 24, 2012 11:53:36 PM

Now... After I tried with FSB overclocking (and i failed) I wasn't stable even at 4.2ghz (with just Multiplier clock) at CPU Voltage 1.5000v (Last time i stabilized it and stress texting with prime95 for 4 hours was successful(again with just Multiplier clock))
Now i tried with increasing the HT from 2000mhz to 2600mhz and it seems okay i might stabilize it again on 4.2ghz though im not sure what the HT has to do with this...but u sure know more then me and I trust you if I stabilize it here.. then I'll stop untill i buy a Hyper 212+ plus cooler cause temps are gettin' out of hand but i'll deal with that.

Problem - what is CPU PLL Voltage? I can't find such in BIOS I have only "CPU Voltage" and "CPU NB Voltage". About the NB Voltage the min. is 1.10v but i've tried before - no stability! Im with 1.19v now

DRAM settings - Fine!

I also did some other changes before going back up to 4.2ghz. I disabled "Cool'n Quiet" and "Core C6" ...these are for power savings... I think i read somewhere that they need to be disabled.. what do you think
a b à CPUs
March 25, 2012 5:51:08 AM

raddybt said:
Now... After I tried with FSB overclocking (and i failed) I wasn't stable even at 4.2ghz (with just Multiplier clock) at CPU Voltage 1.5000v (Last time i stabilized it and stress texting with prime95 for 4 hours was successful(again with just Multiplier clock))
Now i tried with increasing the HT from 2000mhz to 2600mhz and it seems okay i might stabilize it again on 4.2ghz though im not sure what the HT has to do with this...but u sure know more then me and I trust you if I stabilize it here.. then I'll stop untill i buy a Hyper 212+ plus cooler cause temps are gettin' out of hand but i'll deal with that.

Problem - what is CPU PLL Voltage? I can't find such in BIOS I have only "CPU Voltage" and "CPU NB Voltage". About the NB Voltage the min. is 1.10v but i've tried before - no stability! Im with 1.19v now

DRAM settings - Fine!

I also did some other changes before going back up to 4.2ghz. I disabled "Cool'n Quiet" and "Core C6" ...these are for power savings... I think i read somewhere that they need to be disabled.. what do you think

Do a little research on OC'ing. Read a guide or 2 and familiarize yourself with the termanology and practices. I have no problem helping someone learn. Not show them how.
a b à CPUs
March 25, 2012 10:28:01 AM

cmi86 said:
Do a little research on OC'ing. Read a guide or 2 and familiarize yourself with the termanology and practices. I have no problem helping someone learn. Not show them how.

I think cmi86 will be able to help you further seen as his got similar hardware to yourself. But for my own knowledge is it really viable to run FX at over 1.5 24/7 ?
March 25, 2012 1:43:11 PM

Thats the problem! I can controll the temps and they are all fine... but I CAN'T go over 4.2ghz without "ILLIGAL SUMOUT" PRIME 95 error which probably means it wants more voltage cause once I went over CPU V. 1.5000 and I took a lot more time to crash... But Im scared to go over that value again .... I don't know what to do... I wish someone with FX to tell me he is safe with more than CPU voltage 1.5000 ... or.. what if I increase other voltages? Like the CPU NB Voltage?
March 25, 2012 2:34:59 PM

bleechy said:
I think cmi86 will be able to help you further seen as his got similar hardware to yourself. But for my own knowledge is it really viable to run FX at over 1.5 24/7 ?

I don't know... I tried once over 1.5000 but for not more than 20 min... And Obviously I need more voltage to go over 4.2ghz but I don't know if I can increase other voltage value instead of the CPU Voltage...Should I try with a higher CPU NB voltage.. ot just the NB Voltage?
a b à CPUs
March 25, 2012 3:02:01 PM

bleechy said:

No in my experience max 24/7 vcore could not surpass 1.425, 1.450 on a REALLY good chip.
a b à CPUs
March 25, 2012 3:07:33 PM

raddybt said:
I don't know... I tried once over 1.5000 but for not more than 20 min... And Obviously I need more voltage to go over 4.2ghz but I don't know if I can increase other voltage value instead of the CPU Voltage...Should I try with a higher CPU NB voltage.. ot just the NB Voltage?

Go into your BIOS and set everything to factory settings.

Please list your system specs (in detail)
a b à CPUs
March 26, 2012 12:01:40 AM

Ok it looks as though you have the same BIOS as my board, this will help alot.
I don't see a listing for any kind of aftermarket cooler ?

March 26, 2012 12:39:16 AM

I plan to buy the one you have too - Cooler Master Hyper 212 + now im just with the stock cooler but i've opened the case so I reduce temps...
PROBLEM is.. i CAN't go over 4.2ghz I tried just with Multiplier overclock... fail when i go over 4.2 ... Prime95 stress test fail (thats with CPU voltage 1.5000)
Tried with HTT/FSB and Multiplier overclock... fail again...
It seems like it requires Voltage increase...but I don't know if I should go over 1.5. What do you think....
If I buy the Hyper 212+ cooler.. will I be able to go on a higher voltage levels ? Or... what will the cooler help exept temp. reduction
a b à CPUs
March 26, 2012 1:03:50 AM

raddybt said:
I plan to buy the one you have too - Cooler Master Hyper 212 + now im just with the stock cooler but i've opened the case so I reduce temps...
PROBLEM is.. i CAN't go over 4.2ghz I tried just with Multiplier overclock... fail when i go over 4.2 ... Prime95 stress test fail (thats with CPU voltage 1.5000)
Tried with HTT/FSB and Multiplier overclock... fail again...
It seems like it requires Voltage increase...but I don't know if I should go over 1.5. What do you think....
If I buy the Hyper 212+ cooler.. will I be able to go on a higher voltage levels ? Or... what will the cooler help exept temp. reduction

Like I said I don't support just showing people how to do things . I have no problem teaching you how to PROPERLY OC your FX (or any CPU for that matter) And that's just it "properly" One of the biggest no no's in overclocking is using the stock cooler. Go get your 212+ and get back to me.

March 26, 2012 12:24:10 PM

Okay, I have the CM Hyper 212 + cooler. Now what.. Im with default BIOS now.. do I try again... what about the voltages?
a b à CPUs
March 26, 2012 2:36:21 PM

Wow that was quick man ! Slow down a bit now just so you have a basic understanding of the concept and terms of over clocking give this tutorial a quick read.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/258573-29-black-editi...

Once you have read this I will begin to help you start over clocking your FX.
March 26, 2012 5:32:11 PM

Okayy, I'm done. Thanks BTW for helping me!
Also.. I'm amaized what the CM Hyper 212 + is doing.. 40C at MAX load... WOW...
Now... we can start?
a b à CPUs
March 26, 2012 7:09:42 PM

-First turn off all, C1E, C6, IO C state, UCC, Cool and Quiet, turbo core.
-Bump RAM voltage to .02 above MFG spec. EX 1.60 MFG set to 1.62
-Set CPU Multiplier 22.5 = 4500 Mhz
-Set Vcore to 1.4
-Save and Re-boot
-Run prime and if you fail tell me how fast and on what test (small or large FFT)
-If you pass, begin to lower vcore one step and re test with prime until fail. Set Vcore back to one setting up from fail, test again.
March 26, 2012 8:54:01 PM

My CPU Voltage is 1.4125 by Default... thats the Vcore.. right?
March 26, 2012 9:28:01 PM

I tried with CPU Voltage 1.48 at 4.5ghz - I started PRIME95 and i got a blue screen at the same moment ... now I increased it to 1.5000 but I don't think its gonna be stable again... Whats intersting is this... http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2133udt&s=5 Whatever I do... the Vcore voltage and the CPU NB voltage never change in the ASRock monitor... though they are CPU Voltage 1.5000 and CPU NB V. 1.2500 in BIOS (now)

EDIT. CPU Voltage 1.5000 - stress test fails again...

ЕDIT 2 -------------- !!!!!!!!!!!!
NO I LIED.... the BIOS monitoring also shows Vcore 1.45 .. seem like Vcore and CPU voltage are not the same thing...? Then how do I change the Vcore ? .. I Couldn't find an option to do that..
a b à CPUs
March 26, 2012 9:51:07 PM

Leave the CPU-NB voltage alone change only what i ask you do. Yes CPU voltage and V.core are the same thing. What does your temperature monitoring software say the voltage is once you are booted ?
March 26, 2012 10:16:54 PM

cmi86 said:
Leave the CPU-NB voltage alone change only what i ask you do. Yes CPU voltage and V.core are the same thing. What does your temperature monitoring software say the voltage is once you are booted ?

They say this - http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2e1gay1&s=5 At 3.6ghz with Turbo Core , CQ and C6 at 1.4125 CPU voltage

and this - http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=o8avk8&s=5 At 4.3ghz TC, CQ and C6 - Off at 1.5000 cpu Voltage (UNSTABLE .. Error: Ellegal SUMOUT)
a b à CPUs
March 26, 2012 11:14:42 PM

Ummm dude... Why is your northbridge set to 800 Mhz ?
March 26, 2012 11:27:05 PM

I just noticed that... its going from 750 to 800...
1 - its like CPU NB Voltage - It cannot be trusted
2 - How much should the value be?
a b à CPUs
March 26, 2012 11:41:04 PM

make sure your FSB clock is set to 200Mhz.
at stock about 2000 Mhz w/ 1.25V
at your OC of 4.3Ghz it should be around 2750Mhz at 1.3-1.35v
March 27, 2012 12:08:30 AM

cmi86 said:
make sure your FSB clock is set to 200Mhz.
at stock about 2000 Mhz w/ 1.25V
at your OC of 4.3Ghz it should be around 2750Mhz at 1.3-1.35v

It is 2000mhz at 1.25 I tried with around 2600mhz at 1.3v and I couldn't boot. Yes FSB is 200Mhz
Im testing now with 4.2ghz at 1.5000 CPU Voltage (Monitoring shows 1.421 Vcore... ???? ) Thats what Im testing at now - http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=10xfsxu&s=5 ( DRAM Voltage 1.65v, NB Voltage 1.19v ) - 10 min. now....
a b à CPUs
March 27, 2012 12:15:18 AM

raddybt said:
It is 2000mhz at 1.25 I tried with around 2600mhz at 1.3v and I couldn't boot. Yes FSB is 200Mhz
Im testing now with 4.2ghz at 1.5000 CPU Voltage (Monitoring shows 1.421 Vcore... ???? ) Thats what Im testing at now - http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=10xfsxu&s=5 ( DRAM Voltage 1.65v, NB Voltage 1.19v ) - 10 min. now....

Not the HT bus, that should always be kept as close to 2000 Mhz as possible.
What you want to do is change the "NB Frequency Multiplier" ( which is at 2000 )
That V-core is way too high man, knock it down a bit, try disabling LLC (load line calibration)
March 27, 2012 12:24:50 AM

Yes I was talking about the "NB Frequency Multiplier" I went up and boom, no boot...
Man thanks for trying to help but I think im sooo not going higher then 4.2ghz... (sad) ... should I lower the HT bus?
... I'll lower the LLC now and go 2 steps down with CPU Voltage, most probably I'll get prime95 error

EDIT - I still see CPU frequency go from 3334mhz... or something.. to 4200mhz I thought this is why I trun cool'n quiet off... I read somewhere something for power options.. "CPU power phase .." or something... to be set to the max... well i don't have such thing but I have something... like CPU throttle with %-st ...

EDIT 2 - Tessting at CPU Voltage 1.4750 (Vcore 1.450 ????? Last time was lower, when I was at 15000 CPU Voltage) 4.2ghz with LLC disabled. NB Speed still playing around 750 - 820mhz at monitoring ... Aslo My DRAM frequency is on 800mhz... (from 1333mhz) I guess thats cause of th HT bus?
!