Sign in with
Your question

Im having problems getting the ati catalyst control ceter

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
October 18, 2011 11:48:52 PM

:(  For the Sims 3 I need to download the ATI Catalyst control Center to get the defalt setting on Sims 3 to go back to factory defalt but it won't do anything can you throught the prosses if I'm missing anything....? :(  -help?!?!
a c 109 U Graphics card
October 19, 2011 2:06:03 AM

Go to the amd website and get it off of there.
m
l
October 19, 2011 10:29:17 AM

I'm sorry but what adm website can you give me i link i'm still confused.......
m
l
Related resources
October 19, 2011 10:31:38 AM

and what steps do i need to follow....
m
l
October 19, 2011 11:05:05 AM

go to amd.com, fill in the boxes which ask for the type of card and windows you have, and it should automatically tell you the newest drivers availible
m
l
a b U Graphics card
October 19, 2011 11:42:05 AM

full system specs please including OS,

i'm having the same issue with the catalyst control panel. did some digging on other forums and learn't that its a driver issue related to specific builds. could also be a bug in installer.

report back with specs and we maybe can move on from there.

* welcome to the forums - ghostgirl!

** goto filehippo.com and scroll to the bottom of the page; should be able to see catalyst 11.9 for 32bit Windows
m
l
October 19, 2011 12:24:16 PM

Okay, here are two links (first one 32bit, second 64bit) the "save file" window should automatically pop up if you follow one of the links, do not load the wrong one make sure what windows you have and then download the appropriate one.

http://www2.ati.com/drivers/11-9_vista32_win7_32_dd_ccc...

http://www2.ati.com/drivers/11-9_vista64_win7_64_dd_ccc...

once downloaded install the new driver (no need to uninstall the old driver - it will automatically update the required settings) and then you should be good to go

hope it helps
m
l
October 19, 2011 8:12:34 PM

dork_police said:
Okay, here are two links (first one 32bit, second 64bit) the "save file" window should automatically pop up if you follow one of the links, do not load the wrong one make sure what windows you have and then download the appropriate one.

http://www2.ati.com/drivers/11-9_vista32_win7_32_dd_ccc...

http://www2.ati.com/drivers/11-9_vista64_win7_64_dd_ccc...

once downloaded install the new driver (no need to uninstall the old driver - it will automatically update the required settings) and then you should be good to go

hope it helps

:pfff:  Yeah.......um my internet has blocked the sited and I can't seem to get to downlaod is thier any other way? :heink: 
m
l
October 19, 2011 8:34:07 PM

Lutfij said:

i'm having the same issue with the catalyst control panel. did some digging on other forums and learn't that its a driver issue related to specific builds. could also be a bug in installer.

** goto filehippo.com and scroll to the bottom of the page; should be able to see catalyst 11.9 for 32bit Windows

OK I have the windows 7 i do tink it is 32g that is all i know is this what you need or somthing eles cause i just need the catalyst control center for sims 3/sims 3 pets........ :??: 
m
l
October 19, 2011 9:22:32 PM

Lutfij said:

ok i installed the thing, now whatdo i do? and mine is the 32g

m
l
a b U Graphics card
October 19, 2011 10:51:47 PM

on the lower right corner on your system tray or array, you'll find a red dot icon...thas the icon for catalyst control center
m
l
October 19, 2011 11:47:41 PM

Lutfij said:
on the lower right corner on your system tray or array, you'll find a red dot icon...thas the icon for catalyst control center

well i figured out its 64g? what now? :cry: 

m
l
October 19, 2011 11:51:08 PM

Ghostgirl97 said:
well i figured out its 64g? what now? :cry: 

--------yeah nevermind got it tell you if i have problems--------- :sarcastic: 

m
l
!