Im having problems getting the ati catalyst control ceter

:( For the Sims 3 I need to download the ATI Catalyst control Center to get the defalt setting on Sims 3 to go back to factory defalt but it won't do anything can you throught the prosses if I'm missing anything....? :( -help?!?!
13 answers Last reply
More about problems catalyst control ceter
  1. Go to the amd website and get it off of there.
  2. I'm sorry but what adm website can you give me i link i'm still confused.......
  3. *amd
  4. and what steps do i need to follow....
  5. go to amd.com, fill in the boxes which ask for the type of card and windows you have, and it should automatically tell you the newest drivers availible
  6. full system specs please including OS,

i'm having the same issue with the catalyst control panel. did some digging on other forums and learn't that its a driver issue related to specific builds. could also be a bug in installer.

report back with specs and we maybe can move on from there.

* welcome to the forums - ghostgirl!

** goto filehippo.com and scroll to the bottom of the page; should be able to see catalyst 11.9 for 32bit Windows
  7. Okay, here are two links (first one 32bit, second 64bit) the "save file" window should automatically pop up if you follow one of the links, do not load the wrong one make sure what windows you have and then download the appropriate one.

http://www2.ati.com/drivers/11-9_vista32_win7_32_dd_ccc_ocl.exe

http://www2.ati.com/drivers/11-9_vista64_win7_64_dd_ccc_ocl.exe

once downloaded install the new driver (no need to uninstall the old driver - it will automatically update the required settings) and then you should be good to go

hope it helps
  8. dork_police said:
    Okay, here are two links (first one 32bit, second 64bit) the "save file" window should automatically pop up if you follow one of the links, do not load the wrong one make sure what windows you have and then download the appropriate one.

http://www2.ati.com/drivers/11-9_vista32_win7_32_dd_ccc_ocl.exe

http://www2.ati.com/drivers/11-9_vista64_win7_64_dd_ccc_ocl.exe

once downloaded install the new driver (no need to uninstall the old driver - it will automatically update the required settings) and then you should be good to go

hope it helps

:pfff: Yeah.......um my internet has blocked the sited and I can't seem to get to downlaod is thier any other way? :heink:
  9. Lutfij said:
    full system specs please including OS,

i'm having the same issue with the catalyst control panel. did some digging on other forums and learn't that its a driver issue related to specific builds. could also be a bug in installer.

** goto filehippo.com and scroll to the bottom of the page; should be able to see catalyst 11.9 for 32bit Windows

OK I have the windows 7 i do tink it is 32g that is all i know is this what you need or somthing eles cause i just need the catalyst control center for sims 3/sims 3 pets........ :??:
  10. Lutfij said:
    full system specs please including OS,

ok i installed the thing, now whatdo i do? and mine is the 32g
  11. on the lower right corner on your system tray or array, you'll find a red dot icon...thas the icon for catalyst control center
  12. Lutfij said:
    on the lower right corner on your system tray or array, you'll find a red dot icon...thas the icon for catalyst control center

well i figured out its 64g? what now? :cry:
  13. Ghostgirl97 said:
    well i figured out its 64g? what now? :cry:

--------yeah nevermind got it tell you if i have problems--------- :sarcastic:
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Sims Catalyst ATI Graphics