Task bar inactive, minimized windows lost. Help!

I don't know whats wrong but i cant see any active
programs on my task bar. After a window is minimized, it
just disappears, couldn't even see it in the task bar.
Later when I tried disabling the quick launch option
under taskbar properties, the entire task bar disappears.
Can anyone help me?
2 answers Last reply
More about task inactive minimized windows lost help

    Cirrus wrote:
    > *I don't know whats wrong but i cant see any active
    > programs on my task bar. After a window is minimized, it
    > just disappears, couldn't even see it in the task bar.
    > Later when I tried disabling the quick launch option
    > under taskbar properties, the entire task bar disappears.
    > Can anyone help me? *

    I have the same problem as you have described above following the
    download of a new XP service pack. Did you ever resolve this? If so, I
    would be very grateful for some advice on how to restore it?

    Thanks,
    Whalie

    --
    whalie