EZ Advance III

Last response: in Video Games
April 30, 2005 2:26:15 PM

Is this product any good:

http://www.linker4u.com/pp/item_detail.asp?itemID={F7732E8A-DE5F-401F-81DF-29793809ED30}#link

I have a Nintendo DS and I think that I can not use any of
the linkers that have to attach to the GBA directly. This
appears to be an idependent device.

Is there a MAME version for the GBA? I'd like to play MAME roms on
my DS. Also I have some GB games that will not play in the DS.
I heard tht with this device I can backup my GB roms and play
them on my DS. I gave away my SP before I knew I could not
play GB games.

More about : advance iii

Anonymous
April 30, 2005 2:27:24 PM

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 10:26:15 -0400, Christopher Fowler wrote:

> Is this product any good:
>
> http://www.linker4u.com/pp/item_detail.asp?itemID={F7732E8A-DE5F-401F-81DF-29793809ED30}#link

Sorry wrong group but if anyone here wants to make a suggestion then go
ahead.
!