New motherboard, which should i get?

Lord Tumnas

Honorable
Nov 4, 2012
hey guys, i goofed when i bought bought my current mobo, i went cheap and its not a good board :(

so, i plan on picking up a second 7850 some time soon to crossfire, and my current board cant crossfire, however, my current 7850 is 3 slots in size (Twin turbo 2 cooler), i may opt for an asus DirectCU II or this sapphire:
http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=193_1373&products_id=21182

my CPU is an i5-3570 but i also plan on grabbing an i7-3770k down the track, so a Z77 would be preferable

also, a third PCi-e x1 slot would be great to put my wifi adapter into, if a reasonably priced board doesnt exist with this then thats fine too

Prefered shop: pccasegear.com
Budget: up to $150

Thanks, LordTumnas

EDIT: after having a look, the extreme6 seems like a good option even if it is a little over budget or perhaps the extreme4

The extreme6 has some extra connectors - a displayport and an IEEE 1394 port on the back, a floppy drive connector, and a PCIe 2.0 x16 slot in addition to the two PCIe 3.0 x16 slots (and in place of one of the x1 slots of the Extreme4). I think that's about it for differences.