Last minute.. please help ASAP

dracx333

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2011
hi guyz,
please help me out..
i just got some1 to buy my old pc
and i plan to get a new 1..

there's a shop where im getting a good discount..
just wanted to know if everything below is compatible with each other.. & if i could get any reviews..
i've seen the product documentation ..but just wanted to be sure :)

corsair tx650v2 [already have that since a month]

here's what i plannin to buy:
1. asus m5a88-m
2. amd phenom II x4 955 BE 125w
3. corsair 2x2GB DDR3 CMX4GX3M2A1600C9
4. asus DRW-24B3ST DVD burner
5. Dell ST2410 61cm 24" Full HD
6. Antec Three hundred
7. Logitech NewTouch keyboard 100 PS/2
8. Logitech Optical mouse USB

Is everything compatible with each other? [psu , mobo, ram]

i plan to get the gtx 560 when the 6series comes out [so i can pull off a good discount]
but till then .. will the onboard gfx be enough to power up the 24" 1080p Dell monitor ?

n .. last Q.. the mobo has am3+ so it supports bulldozer [but will bulldozer II also work with am3+ ?]

if anyone uses any of the above ..please give me a review [especially the Mobo ..couldnt find much reviews for it]

thanks in advance

AdrianPerry

Distinguished
Generally wouldn't recommend buying into an AMD based build, especially as Intel has such a good range of processors currently.

As Striker410 said, if you could fill out that build advice template form, we can begin to give you some idea's :)

In answer to your question about on-board video - yes it will easily be able to support high resolution on a 24" monitor.

dracx333

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2011
hey guyz, here's the info...
Approximate Purchase Date: next 2-3 days

Budget Range: max. 30k INR [india]

System Usage from Most to Least Important: 1. Gaming 1920x1080 2. Vmware [usually .. its 2-3x virtual machines simultaneously .. im into testing ] 3. READING [yes.. my work involves reading lots of articles/ebooks/etc.. so .. need the bigger screen .. hence 24" ]

Parts Not Required: Speakers , power supply [ just bought a corsair tx650v2 last week from the shop @ good discount] , hard disk [got a 500GB seagate baracuda] , atx cabinet

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: http://www.primeabgb.com/ or http://www.theitwares.com/

Parts Preferences: amd [value for money] & anything that's worth the money i spend.

Overclocking: NO [but i could buy a factory overclocked model]

SLI or Crossfire: NO [ single gfx / single monitor ]

Monitor Resolution: looking @ 1920x1080 [there's a lots of variety here for this resolution] AND SPECIAL MENTION: 24" monitor so that words r relatively bigger [i know i can zoom.. but that the whole point of changing my monitor .. bigger display ..since my viewing distance is around 30 inches]

Additional Comments: SPECIAL MENTION: i will be buying a ssd & gfx card around 3-4 months down the line [ hopefully geforce 6series comes out n ..prices of 5series drop :) ]

please please suggest me about the build.. thanx a lot :)

EDIT:
the dell st2410 is sold out.. they had the ST2420L instead.. please can i get reviews for it too.. thanks again