Last minute.. please help ASAP

hi guyz,
please help me out..
i just got some1 to buy my old pc
and i plan to get a new 1..

there's a shop where im getting a good discount..
just wanted to know if everything below is compatible with each other.. & if i could get any reviews..
i've seen the product documentation ..but just wanted to be sure :)

corsair tx650v2 [already have that since a month]

here's what i plannin to buy:
1. asus m5a88-m
2. amd phenom II x4 955 BE 125w
3. corsair 2x2GB DDR3 CMX4GX3M2A1600C9
4. asus DRW-24B3ST DVD burner
5. Dell ST2410 61cm 24" Full HD
6. Antec Three hundred
7. Logitech NewTouch keyboard 100 PS/2
8. Logitech Optical mouse USB

Is everything compatible with each other? [psu , mobo, ram]

i plan to get the gtx 560 when the 6series comes out [so i can pull off a good discount]
but till then .. will the onboard gfx be enough to power up the 24" 1080p Dell monitor ?

n .. last Q.. the mobo has am3+ so it supports bulldozer [but will bulldozer II also work with am3+ ?]

if anyone uses any of the above ..please give me a review [especially the Mobo ..couldnt find much reviews for it]

thanks in advance
3 answers Last reply
More about last minute asap
  1. Hi there! Welcome to the forums.

First off, coudl you fill out this form? Gives us a bit more info to base the build off of. http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/261222-31-build-advice

Second, looks pretty good! We may stick with it but it's tough to say until we get that info from the form.

Cheers!
  2. Generally wouldn't recommend buying into an AMD based build, especially as Intel has such a good range of processors currently.

As Striker410 said, if you could fill out that build advice template form, we can begin to give you some idea's :)

In answer to your question about on-board video - yes it will easily be able to support high resolution on a 24" monitor.
  3. hey guyz, here's the info...
    Approximate Purchase Date: next 2-3 days

Budget Range: max. 30k INR [india]

System Usage from Most to Least Important: 1. Gaming 1920x1080 2. Vmware [usually .. its 2-3x virtual machines simultaneously .. im into testing ] 3. READING [yes.. my work involves reading lots of articles/ebooks/etc.. so .. need the bigger screen .. hence 24" ]

Parts Not Required: Speakers , power supply [ just bought a corsair tx650v2 last week from the shop @ good discount] , hard disk [got a 500GB seagate baracuda] , atx cabinet

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: http://www.primeabgb.com/ or http://www.theitwares.com/

Parts Preferences: amd [value for money] & anything that's worth the money i spend.

Overclocking: NO [but i could buy a factory overclocked model]

SLI or Crossfire: NO [ single gfx / single monitor ]

Monitor Resolution: looking @ 1920x1080 [there's a lots of variety here for this resolution] AND SPECIAL MENTION: 24" monitor so that words r relatively bigger

Additional Comments: SPECIAL MENTION: i will be buying a ssd & gfx card around 3-4 months down the line [ hopefully geforce 6series comes out n ..prices of 5series drop :) ]

please please suggest me about the build.. thanx a lot :)

EDIT:
    the dell st2410 is sold out.. they had the ST2420L instead.. please can i get reviews for it too.. thanks again
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Systems