The Windiws 7 Installation crashed every time while installing. The Memtest86 Version 4.0 (Boot CD) shows Errors on my ram.
The Corsair RAM is valid for my computer for up to 32GB, also the FX-8350 is able to support 1866 RAM.
1. test of both RAM alone in different slots, still errors (72 and 152).
2. ordered new Corsair RAM. Delivered, but Errors were still shown, but 15 Errors instead of 152.
3. RAM transfered to another computer which also uses the same Corsair RAM.
Memtest results: NO Errrors, 3 complete passes and Winows memerory test also no Errors.
4. RAM back in my computer still errors.
5. Different RAM used. 2GB 1333MHz Samsung: Memtest no errors and Windows installation without problem.
6. BIOS version 0803 and 1604 (newest version) settings:
1. standard 1333 Mhz, 9-9-9-25 T1; 1.5V
2. then performed optimization and changes to 9-10-9-27 T2; 1,5V up to 1,58V
Question is: Since the RAM dosn't seem to be the problem, how is it possible to define if it is the CPU or the Mainboard?
CPU: AMD FX-8350
Mainboard: MB Asus Sabertooth 990FX AMD
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x 8192MB DDR3-1866 DIMM Black
Graphic: Asus GeForce GTX660 Ti DirectCU
Power: PSU 400 Watt Cougar A400 Non-Modular 80+ Bronze