Any phone + cable that can support AT command (as gsm modem)

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.gsm (More info?)

Any phone + cable that can support AT command (as gsm modem)
3 answers Last reply
More about phone cable support command modem
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.gsm (More info?)

    No. The AT command set is specifically geared towards modems only.
    Are you trying to use it as a PC modem via cable? SMS modem?

    "qazaka" <qazakax@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Any phone + cable that can support AT command (as gsm modem)
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.gsm (More info?)

    "qazaka" wrote:

    > Any phone + cable that can support AT command (as gsm modem)

    Many of the more expensive phones support the cellular extensions
    to the AT command set.

    For instance, most Siemens phones implement the commands listed
    in:

    http://www.my-siemens.com/com.aperto/MySiemens/Files/Addon/tt/hq/mw/hd/hd/s45_me45_step2atcommandset.pdf

    via serial interface (cable, IrDA, or Bluetooth if applicable).

    John
  3. Quote:
    Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.gsm (More info?)

    No. The AT command set is specifically geared towards modems only.
    Are you trying to use it as a PC modem via cable? SMS modem?

    "qazaka" <qazakax@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Any phone + cable that can support AT command (as gsm modem)

    I want to use mobile as a modem which takes data from micro controller via serial cable and send this data to another station with same type of equpment which is controlled by FPGA if u can help then reply mi on mahendra.k.rothawan@gmail.com

GSM Cable Phones Support Modem Command Prompt