I bought a math cd for my grandson and some how it states that my java
script became disabled. How do I enable it again. It use to work with no
problem.
Thanks
Brenda

jeff

Hi,

I`m not 100% sure, but either your Java console is in the
control panel or in Internet Properties, under advance.
Usually I think Java puts a an icon in the Control Panel.
Not sure though, not on my regular computer to check.

Jeff