Sign in with
Your question

Computer Broken

January 27, 2013 9:58:50 PM

One day, I had had cleared the CMOS for my BIOS by pressing the clear CMOS button on my computer. Then after that, I noticed that the BIOS said CHECKSUM error. but, it didn't seem like an issue. I noticed that sometimes the BIOS would not detect one of my hard drives and the simply removing the case and putting it back on would fix that. Other times, it did detect the hard drive(which is the one that has my operating system on it), but it would say 'DISK READ ERROR." Other times, it would load the operating system, but there would be a blue screen saying error: page_fault_in_nonpaged_area. However, mostly, my computer would boot up normally with no issues. Sometimes, however, the operating system would suddenly freeze and I would have to restart. But most of the time I would be able to use it normally. However, one day, when I went to boot up the computer, windows would show the loading screen and freeze. I tried to restart but every time it would freeze. Then, I tried putting the install disk in but the loading windows screen would freeze. Now the BIOS seems to not detect Sata port 2 even when I tried my usual ways to fix it. I do not know what is wrong. Help!!

More about : computer broken

!