Sign in with
Your question

Will i fit 4 DIMMS?

Last response: in Memory
January 28, 2013 2:47:37 AM

Hi everyone! First post here. Just wanting to know if ill be able to have 4 Corsair Vengeance Sticks of RAM While also using the CoolerMaster X6 CPU Cooler? Or will i have to stay with 2? :)  I'm also using the ASUS Maximus V Formula MoBo :) 

More about : fit dimms

a b } Memory
January 28, 2013 3:28:28 AM

You can use the vengeance low profile cards to use all the four slots. You cannot put four high profile cards
m
l
a c 85 } Memory
January 28, 2013 3:29:48 AM

ImHappeeGass said:
Hi everyone! First post here. Just wanting to know if ill be able to have 4 Corsair Vengeance Sticks of RAM While also using the CoolerMaster X6 CPU Cooler? Or will i have to stay with 2? :)  I'm also using the ASUS Maximus V Formula MoBo :) 

i would switch to the newer low profile ram.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
m
l
Related resources
January 28, 2013 3:30:57 AM

Ohk, thanks for the help you guys... i think i miiiiight get the low profile ram :D  But i still like the look of 'high profile ram' :p 
m
l
January 28, 2013 3:34:14 AM

I think what they are saying is that 4 high profile dimms will not fit under that cooler on that mobo.
m
l
a b } Memory
January 28, 2013 4:10:36 AM

You could still fit the high profile but you will have to move the fan to the other side of the heatsink. A pull config rather than push. Make sure the fan is pointing the right way too.
m
l
!