Closed Solved

XFX 6870 Display problems...

Just installed my 6870, and for some reason, my display is weird, I have it set to native, yet I cant see everything on the screen. It seems to be zoomed.

- Already updated all of the video drivers
- removed the old
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 6870 display problems
  1. umm, already tried the one inside the disk?
    sometimes, the latest is not always the best...
    Also make sure all cables connector are properly connected.
  2. Best answer
    It sounds like your overscan/underscan settings aren't correct. Go into Catalyst Control Center, go to the My Digital Flat Panels tab, and check the scaling options. Make sure that your overscan/underscan scale is set to 0%. Which cable are you using HDMI or DVI? DVI tends not to have scaling problems unlike HDMI. If you are using HDMI and you have a DVI cable, try using that.
  3. Supernova1138 said:
    It sounds like your overscan/underscan settings aren't correct. Go into Catalyst Control Center, go to the My Digital Flat Panels tab, and check the scaling options. Make sure that your overscan/underscan scale is set to 0%. Which cable are you using HDMI or DVI? DVI tends not to have scaling problems unlike HDMI. If you are using HDMI and you have a DVI cable, try using that.

I did use an HDMI, so thats the culprit?
  4. It might be. If the Overscan/Underscan options don't fix the problem, try using a DVI cable.
  5. Best answer selected by The Halo Don.
  6. Supernova1138 said:

That fixed it, thanks so much man! :D
  7. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Video Graphics Displays