How can I stop my kids from seeing porn sites on the web???

thanx for your help.It's greatly appreciated.isis123
2 answers Last reply
More about stop kids porn sites

    "isis123" <isis123@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    > --
    > thanx for your help.It's greatly appreciated.isis123

    aside from spending quality time with them...

    there are literally dozens of AntiPorn software products available, like
    www.cybersitter.com www.contentwatch.com www.spychecker.com ... ugh, the
    list goes on and on.

    type PORN BLOCKER into http://google.com/ and see for yourself

    there is also the Content Advisor in Internet Explorer, but that's too
    cumbersome for most people, and is turned OFF by default (IE, Tools menu,
    Content, Content Advisor, Enable... then configure it with password, etc)

    --
    francis

    Dear Francis,thanx for your response.I'll give google a go.Cheers.