grand theft auto for psp

"hockeyjerk 10 via GamesKB.com" wrote:

> is the grand theft auto game for psp the 1rs,2nd,3rd

none

"Take Two announced today that a new Grand Theft Auto game is in the
works for the PSP, and — get this — it will take place in Liberty
City."

I assume that this means an all new version for the psp
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

Paul Heslop wrote:
> "hockeyjerk 10 via GamesKB.com" wrote:
> >
> > is the grand theft auto game for psp the 1rs,2nd,3rd
> >
> > --
>
> none
>
> "Take Two announced today that a new Grand Theft Auto game is in the
> works for the PSP, and - get this - it will take place in Liberty
> City."
>
> I assume that this means an all new version for the psp

IT is confirmed a brand new version, based in Liberty City, but from
speculation it will star Carl Johnson and follow the events that
happened before he went back to San Andreas. Or maybe some events that
happened to Fido before the bank heist?? who knows... just know it will
be good. :)

"Brenden D. Chase" wrote:

> Paul Heslop wrote:
> > "hockeyjerk 10 via GamesKB.com" wrote:
> > >
> > > is the grand theft auto game for psp the 1rs,2nd,3rd
> > >
> > > --
> >
> > none
> >
> > "Take Two announced today that a new Grand Theft Auto game is in the
> > works for the PSP, and - get this - it will take place in Liberty
> > City."
> >
> > I assume that this means an all new version for the psp
>
> IT is confirmed a brand new version, based in Liberty City, but from
> speculation it will star Carl Johnson and follow the events that
> happened before he went back to San Andreas. Or maybe some events that
> happened to Fido before the bank heist?? who knows... just know it will
> be good. :)
>
> --
may be reason to cadge my son's psp off him then :O)
--

"Brenden D. Chase" <brenden.chase@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Paul Heslop wrote:
>> "hockeyjerk 10 via GamesKB.com" wrote:
>> >
>> > is the grand theft auto game for psp the 1rs,2nd,3rd
>> >
>> > --
>>
>> none
>>
>> "Take Two announced today that a new Grand Theft Auto game is in the
>> works for the PSP, and - get this - it will take place in Liberty
>> City."
>>
>> I assume that this means an all new version for the psp
>
> IT is confirmed a brand new version, based in Liberty City, but from
> speculation it will star Carl Johnson and follow the events that
> happened before he went back to San Andreas. Or maybe some events that
> happened to Fido before the bank heist?? who knows... just know it will
> be good. :)

Well, if you play Fido, the game would be set in San Andreas, seeing as he
was there before he went to Liberty for the Bank Heist with Catalina (wasn't
that her name?). You raced him once.

Tommy

Tommy Stenberg wrote:
> "Brenden D. Chase" <brenden.chase@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Paul Heslop wrote:

> >> none
> >>
> >> "Take Two announced today that a new Grand Theft Auto game is in
the
> >> works for the PSP, and - get this - it will take place in Liberty
> >> City."
> >>
> >> I assume that this means an all new version for the psp
> >
> > IT is confirmed a brand new version, based in Liberty City, but
from
> > speculation it will star Carl Johnson and follow the events that
> > happened before he went back to San Andreas. Or maybe some events
that
> > happened to Fido before the bank heist?? who knows... just know it
will
> > be good. :)
>
> Well, if you play Fido, the game would be set in San Andreas, seeing
as he
> was there before he went to Liberty for the Bank Heist with Catalina
(wasn't
> that her name?). You raced him once.
>
> Tommy

That is her name.. but the question i dont know is... were him and
Catalina going to liberty city "only" for the heist? Or did they just
leave San Andreas because it was getting too dangerous?