Hey Everyone, Join In The Fun!

Last response: in Digital Camera
May 6, 2005 2:45:19 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.2600,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

I'm trying to see just how much I can post into it!
http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/asa/archives/008092.html

^_^

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ¹ x ¹

More about : hey join fun

Anonymous
May 6, 2005 3:16:24 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.2600,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

On Thu, 05 May 2005 22:45:19 -0700, Onideus Mad Hatter
<usenet@backwater-productions.net> wrote:

>I'm trying to see just how much I can post into it!
>http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/asa/archives/008092.html
>
>^_^
>
> --
>
>Onideus Mad Hatter
>mhm ¹ x ¹
>http://www.backwater-productions.net

An error occurred:

No such entry '8092'.

Awww...I broke it. Tsch...oh well.

I suppose I could start screwing around with some of their other
blogs, I mean it's not like they've got some ToS telling me I can't
mess with their lil boards AND it's not my fault that they have
absolutely ZERO security.

Heh, Firefox users sure are DUMB. ^_^

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ¹ x ¹
http://www.backwater-productions.net
May 6, 2005 10:17:31 AM

Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
> I'm trying to see just how much I can post into it!
> http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/asa/archives/008092.html

<snip>
Why not just post a link to the google archive?
--
Cheers,

Jim

-begin sig-
Opinions expressed in this message may or may not be representative of
the opinions of its author. You decide.

Web: http://www.dotware.co.uk
http://www.dotware-entertainment.co.uk

Portable: P4m 2.0, 1GB, 40GB, MX440/15" XGA@1600x1200, Wi-Fi, GPRS,
DVD/CDRW, XPSP2/Knoppix
Powerbook G3/400, 392MB, 20GB, Rage 128/15"@1024x768, Wi-Fi, DVD, Mac OS
X 10.4 "Tiger" Dev. Build
Desktop: AMD64 3200+@2.63GHz, 512MB, 80GB, FX5700LE/32" WXGA@2048x768,
DVD+-RW, XPSP1/Debian
FileServer: Athlon XP 2400+, 256MB, 2.72TB, Blind, MuLinux

More but I'm not tellin' ya, there's a pool forming at your feet.
-end sig-
May 6, 2005 10:17:32 AM

On Fri, 06 May 2005 06:17:31 GMT, Jim <james@the-computer-shop.co.uk>
wrote:

>Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>> I'm trying to see just how much I can post into it!
>> http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/asa/archives/008092.html
>>
><snip>
>Why not just post a link to the google archive?

Because teh Google archives were designed to handle such bandwidth
consumption...what, did you think all the pretty xposts up in teh
froup line were just for decoration? *snicker*

Oh, as an update, it appears the server just hiccupped, it's letting
me post again! ^_^

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ¹ x ¹
http://www.backwater-productions.net
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 2:04:00 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.2600,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

--
PeKaJe

I've read core dumps from IBM's OS/360 that were more intelligible than
that Relf Relic. -- High opinions of X.CPP
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 2:04:01 PM

Peter Jensen wrote:

> Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>

>>I'm trying to see just how much I can post into it!
>>http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/asa/archives/008092.html
>

> Wow, are you ever lame or what ...
>
> If you're older than 13, then I feel very sorry for you.

He is a little bit of a retard...
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 2:04:02 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.2600,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

On Fri, 06 May 2005 07:45:46 -0400, Steve Travis
<steve.travis@gmail.com> wrote:

>Peter Jensen wrote:
>>
>> Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>>

>>>I'm trying to see just how much I can post into it!
>>>http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/asa/archives/008092.html
>>

>> Wow, are you ever lame or what ...
>>
>> If you're older than 13, then I feel very sorry for you.
>
>He is a little bit of a retard...

He, he, he...apparently not even remotely as close as you are, Stevie
boi.

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ¹ x ¹
http://www.backwater-productions.net
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 5:43:52 PM

On 6 May 2005 13:23:53 -0700, "Sandlin" <sbarringer@netpenny.net>
wrote:

>Onideus,
> Visited your site, and, it's a matter of personal opinion, but I
>liked it.
> However, your game at weblogs.mozillazine makes you look like
>regular ass. Do you want people to react to you this way? If the
>answer is yes, why?

I really don't much care how people react to me, you see, I'm a
netter, a Usenet regular, so I don't take things on the Inet
seriously. It's all just in good fun. For play. Now I would imagine
for many folks, especially newbie RLs who just found their way on the
net or Usenet to be very distraught and upset by the way that
net.culture exists...but this is my culture, if you or anyone else
dislikes it, I openly welcome you to go back to RL and leave Usenet,
because obviously this type of environment is not for you.

As far as what I've been doing, not just on the mozillazine weblogs,
but many other web based discussion boards and blogs, it's mostly in
response to webbies who have been stealing content off Usenet and then
reposting it in their discussion boards. That's not to say that, that
was or is being done on the mozillazine weblogs, it's just I'm not
being discriminatory in my targets.

There is also a very high degree of truth and realism in what I'm
doing. As I said in a couple posts, I'm just playing...now imagine
what would happen if someone came along who WASN'T playing? I'm
giving teh admins of the mozillazine weblogs a PERFECT opportunity to
see how they can put on some minimal security measures in order to try
and prevent the catastrophic from happening.

As I've said, teh weblogs have NO message size limitations, NO flood
checking, NO posting delay, NO user agreement or ToS, NO user accounts
and NO duplicate post checking. *shrugs* Ask yourself...why not?

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ¹ x ¹
http://www.backwater-productions.net
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 6:57:34 PM

Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
> On Fri, 06 May 2005 07:45:46 -0400, Steve Travis
> <steve.travis@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Peter Jensen wrote:

>>>Wow, are you ever lame or what ...
>>>
>>>If you're older than 13, then I feel very sorry for you.
>>
>>He is a little bit of a retard...
>

> He, he, he...apparently not even remotely as close as you are, Stevie
> boi.

Great comeback douche. Very bart simpsonesque...
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 6:57:35 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.2600,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

On Fri, 06 May 2005 14:57:34 -0400, Steve Travis
<steve.travis@gmail.com> wrote:

>Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>> On Fri, 06 May 2005 07:45:46 -0400, Steve Travis
>> <steve.travis@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>He is a little bit of a retard...
>>

>> He, he, he...apparently not even remotely as close as you are, Stevie
>> boi.
>
>Great comeback douche.

Oh yours was even better queef.

>Very bart simpsonesque...

Just how much of your time exactly do you spend watching The Simpsons?

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ¹ x ¹
http://www.backwater-productions.net
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 11:19:48 PM

Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
> On Fri, 06 May 2005 14:57:34 -0400, Steve Travis
> <steve.travis@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

>>>He, he, he...apparently not even remotely as close as you are, Stevie
>>>boi.
>>
>>Great comeback douche.
>

> Oh yours was even better queef.

*Yawn* Not even creative enough to move to a different part of the
anatomy...

>>Very bart simpsonesque...
>

> Just how much of your time exactly do you spend watching The Simpsons?

Enough to know that your retorts make Homer look like a PhD.
Congratulations kid, you've managed, with your complete lack of wit and
creativity, to bore me with your postings.

I'll now leave you to wallow in your own pitiful existence. Enjoy...
May 7, 2005 2:10:43 AM

On Fri, 06 May 2005 12:57:55 -0700
In message <ppin715pk7aphieet1gbg8c94crgg0nio0@4ax.com>
Onideus Mad Hatter <usenet@backwater-productions.net> wrote:

> <SNIP>
>
> Why is that? Do you suppose everyone on Usenet
> (note the capitalization) suddenly became as DUMB
> as you and started taking it all seriously?
>
> ^_^

Pop quiz:

Who started turning sideways smileys 90 degrees?

Do you think that DUMB person takes computing seriously?

(*_O)
May 7, 2005 3:08:50 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.2600,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
<snip>
> Well, it's nice to see that the stuff I'm workin on is light years
> beyond anything you're doing:
> http://www.backwater-productions.net/_test_platform/bw2...
> (this is the IE version)
>
> ^_^
>
> I prefer dynamic image resize, relocation AND filename. And how do
> you like the png alpha transparencies? He, he, he...
>
> --
>
> Onideus Mad Hatter
> mhm ¹ x ¹
> http://www.backwater-productions.net

Bit of a nightmare in Firefox... almost melted my poor P4...
Scrolled like crazy too... but as you say, it's IE-optimized... and I
wouldn't touch IE with a bargepole.

--
Cheers,

Jim

-begin sig-
Opinions expressed in this message may or may not be representative of
the opinions of its author. You decide.

Web: http://www.dotware.co.uk
http://www.dotware-entertainment.co.uk

Portable: P4m 2.0, 1GB, 40GB, MX440/15" XGA@1600x1200, Wi-Fi, GPRS,
DVD/CDRW, XPSP2/Knoppix
Powerbook G3/400, 392MB, 20GB, Rage 128/15"@1024x768, Wi-Fi, DVD, Mac OS
X 10.4 "Tiger" Dev. Build
Desktop: AMD64 3200+@2.63GHz, 512MB, 80GB, FX5700LE/32" WXGA@2048x768,
DVD+-RW, XPSP1/Debian
FileServer: Athlon XP 2400+, 256MB, 2.72TB, Blind, MuLinux

More but I'm not tellin' ya, there's a pool forming at your feet.
-end sig-
Anonymous
May 7, 2005 3:08:51 AM

On Fri, 06 May 2005 23:08:50 GMT, Jim <james@the-computer-shop.co.uk>
wrote:

>Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
><snip>
>> Well, it's nice to see that the stuff I'm workin on is light years
>> beyond anything you're doing:
>> http://www.backwater-productions.net/_test_platform/bw2...
>> (this is the IE version)
>>
>> ^_^
>>
>> I prefer dynamic image resize, relocation AND filename. And how do
>> you like the png alpha transparencies? He, he, he...
>>
>> --
>>
>> Onideus Mad Hatter
>> mhm ¹ x ¹
>> http://www.backwater-productions.net
>
>Bit of a nightmare in Firefox... almost melted my poor P4...
>Scrolled like crazy too... but as you say, it's IE-optimized... and I
>wouldn't touch IE with a bargepole.

Here's teh prototype Firefox version:
http://www.backwater-productions.net/_test_platform/bw/...
(that one still needs a lot of work)

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ¹ x ¹
http://www.backwater-productions.net
May 7, 2005 3:20:49 AM

Jim wrote:
> Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
> <snip>
>
>> Well, it's nice to see that the stuff I'm workin on is light years
>> beyond anything you're doing:
>> http://www.backwater-productions.net/_test_platform/bw2...
>> (this is the IE version)
>>
>> ^_^
>>
>> I prefer dynamic image resize, relocation AND filename. And how do
>> you like the png alpha transparencies? He, he, he...
>>
>> --
>>
>> Onideus Mad Hatter
>> mhm ¹ x ¹
>> http://www.backwater-productions.net
>

> Bit of a nightmare in Firefox... almost melted my poor P4...
> Scrolled like crazy too... but as you say, it's IE-optimized... and I
> wouldn't touch IE with a bargepole.

I do like the Cell Biology one tho... behaves itself quite nicely in FF...

(wonder if the level of detail's a bit much for my 11yo son tho...)

--

!